View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-02-2010, 08:25 PM
According to Lisa's fosterer, Lisa decided today was a chill out today having poked her head out of the front door today and seen all the rain. Even though all four legs were crossed she had to be encouraged to go out.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-02-2010, 07:14 PM
An update from Lisa’s foster home ...

“Ground breaking news!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa was left in the kitchen for four hours yesterday afternoon whilst we were out with a plate of cakes on the kitchen side. When we returned home every cake remained untouched on the plate. What an achievement!!!!!!!!!! However I did wonder what this said about my baking!!

This week Lisa had been learning ‘leave’ and 'stay'. She is starting to sit and stay whilst her favourite food is placed on the floor, then wait to go to it until told.

Lisa loves all toys but rope toys are her favourite”.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-03-2010, 10:11 PM
An update from Lisa's foster home:

"Well here she is the lovely Lisa. Lisa is looking absolutely beautiful. 3 months on she is amazingly healthy, muscles fine, skin clear and we are so pleased for her that the bald patch on her head has healed and covered in new hair.

She has it all, personality, looks and is oh so cuddly! We are convinced it will be love at first sight when that special person/family discovers her. We just hope they find her before April when she will have to return to Kennels as we are going away – it will break her heart and ours to.

We had a young visitor staying with us for the weekend and Lisa was perfectly behaved. Lisa now comes to the front door and waits when visitors call, sitting or standing by the open door. Maggie and Lisa are co-conspirators. Maggie opened a door and then pulled both the bolts open on the crate so they could be together. What a pair!!!

On Saturday's walk Lisa was invited in for biscuits and today she was given kisses and cuddles by a passing man and another person stopped us and to give her a packet of hide bones. She just has the power to melt complete strangers hearts as she did mine when I first met her.

Here she enjoying her present.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Another update from Lisa's fosterer:

Lisa really enjoyed being out in the garden this morning.

She had great fun playing with her kong.

Lisa loved having her football out in the garden, she was really happy when she spotted me getting it out of the cupboard and sat patiently whilst I put on my shoes so I could play football with her. Lisa is now beginning to bring the football back to you.

Lisa enjoyed sunbathing on her vet bed once she had finished playing.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2010, 08:47 PM
What a beautiful loving girl, it;s so hard to understand why noone has offered her a forever home yet, she sounds wonderful!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Now Homed.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2