View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 01:59 PM
Well I'm back from town, lauryn been fed and watered, and she's now in her room resting before she goes to work later.
Aww thank you TW
Well done Griff, glad you got your refund, Brenda fingers crossed you get yours £2 is £2, if I was owed it, I'd want it back too.
Aww How can you resist the gorgeous Scout love the nickname too
Shame you couldn't get sorted today Moyra,
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2015, 02:24 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Blooming cheek all these people being owed money doesn't matter how little it is that someone may need £2 for a loaf and a tin of beans to feed themselves. So a fiver is a lot as far as I am concerned.
Glad you have yours back griff fingers crossed for you brenda.
What a pain having to go out again tomorrow Moyra.
Ha ha danger curls LG seems to suit her. from what we are told.
Glad you and Lauryn had a nice morning out Mandy.
Hope all has gone to plan re:walks etc., today June.

Put some of the stuff down the loo then let it sit for two hours it does all seem to be flushing and going down the plug holes better. Just had a bath and it drained out easier. So fingers crossed we can keep the new macerator from scaling up. I am hoping although it will take time that it also de-scales the pipework I doubt they ever thought to look up how to care for any of it.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Good afternoon

Good parcel arrived on time and now the contents are doing their work as you sit there brushing Dillon.

I too would be spitting feathers Brenda, its not on they must know they have put the wrong amount of postage on the letters, bet you aren't thinly one complaining.

Hope Lauryn is now feeling better Mandy and enjoys her work tonight.

Pity you have to go back tomorrow Moyra

Hope you enjoyed your walk June

Good afternoon Gordon enjoy your trek across the moors.

Have received phone call and e-mail from shipping company with great apologies and also to confirm the refund of 2 lots of shipping costs. The people of Brazil are very nice its just (for some) their work ethics are not good .

Been to garden centre and bought a jasmine for where I removed the rambling rose and also popped into the carver on the way home. I am getting as bad as Nippy
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 02:30 PM
Sue there was no postage on it at all. Haven't heard back so I won't hold my breath. Off now. Have a good afternoon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 02:35 PM
Think i will buy shares in carveries...mum has just had one too Sue, she goes to the toby, they always give her vouchers for a free ice cream...she prints them off for however many people are going so they all get pud for free Lol
Mandy, this college and eating malarky is tiring you know
Lynn, fingers crossed this stuff clears all the pipework out too. I agree, a fiver is a lot of money...my brother says i am tight but i don't have a job so every penny counts and as you say...you can make a fiver go quite a way if you shop round
i have just lobbed the sardine and mackerel cake in the oven...dogs have licked the spatula Lol i am going to leave it cool, break it up and pop it in the dehydrator so it lasts longer...well provided my dad doesn't chuck it out like he did the liver cake...he thought it was a loaf that had gone hard..nob Lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Brenda, do they have a social media page or perhaps a google review, might get you nowhere but at least you can warn others of what they do
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

All walks completed with next to no madness, in fact Keshi was positively saintly, I'm sure its a blip, but it did feel strange, she was walking next to me or slightly ahead with her ball in her mouth,stopping for a sniff, then moving on. She did give a couple of pauses to look into bushes and I just said Walk On, Kesh, and she did. Then she stopped so I could put her lead on and gave me her ball, which went in my pocket and we went home. Took Lona and Mabs onto the towpath and up to the next village and home along the main road, no idea what they saw, but as we were coming to where the canal ends they saw something and shot off, Lona was particularly nimble, didn't think she still had it in her, leaping over fallen trees, into bushes, round in circles, probably a squirrel, they enjoyed themselves so much. They behaved really well on the road on the way back, felt quite unnerving really, I'm not used to it Did my little walk to the park and training session with Zen, then I got the yard cleared, kennels cleaned, everything in bin bags, off to the tip, then Pets@Home for food, Iceland and got some Wagyu burgers, kangaroo burgers and venison burgers for me, chicken fillets and fish for them.Not made bad time really, sat having a butty and cup of tea (remembered to buy tea bags even) and then got to put the washer on.
Lynn, you must feel like you've stepped into an alternate world, everything working and going as you'd like it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 02:41 PM
hahahah TW, you sound like me... when my 2 actually started behaving i freaked out, i thought they were sick or something, i am still waiting for disaster to hit me and i am sure it will in the most spectacular fashion but as long as no-one gets hurt i will deal with it.
i do love to see dogs leaping about and having fun...i am not sure how i am going to deal with deags and the squirrels and birds, she is obsessed with them...oh and flies, bees, butterflies, spiders earwigs....well anything Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2015, 02:42 PM
LOL Griff, I keep looking too make sure they are MY dogs and not been swopped
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2015, 03:52 PM
Sounds like a lovely walk June.
We met a Golden Retriever puppy this morning along side a terrier who isn't so good with dogs.
I step aside in case dogs are not keen on other dogs or Dillon decides to bounce which he does rarely these days if puppies are involved he sits a good distance away while I chat.
It always amazes me as he was the worlds worst puppy for getting in other dogs faces.

Yes June it is very strange. If this stuff works may think about moving the wall or rather Gorden moving the wall he has built downstairs and possibly putting a bath and shower downstairs instead of just the shower and leaving the upstairs bathroom instead of getting rid of it and building an en-suite in the back bedroom.
Think I have had enough of mess and projects.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >