Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2011, 06:40 PM

Excel shopping..

The title is a bit weird, but I have copied down all the meats and prices and weights(units/boxes and packs) of the supplier I will be using - just incase one day I can't get on the net but I need to know what to order from them. And I've also made my own order sheet - so I can work out stuff like how long the food I am ordering will last (so I know when to order next)

But I want to know how to, if I even can, make it like a shopping list sort of thing - so I type in or click on the meat I want and it goes on my order form.. any formulas? (I got a B in ICT too! )

Thanks..
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2011, 07:23 PM
Did I send you the spreadsheet I made? That forms a monthly shopping list that I can copy & paste into an email to order. You could always look at the formulas I used on that
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2011, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Did I send you the spreadsheet I made? That forms a monthly shopping list that I can copy & paste into an email to order. You could always look at the formulas I used on that
You did, but I think it's on my other computer.. I think I almost have it figured out - but I will PM you if I get stuck again.. thank you