register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-08-2016, 05:02 PM
I was like that yesterday Nippy, feel like I could go for a siesta today, but definitely wouldn't sleep after 2 siesta's on the run.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Another 1having a snooze this afternoon Nippy not even done today's crossword yet
Dentist went ok just a filling no need for plastic wallys just yet new hygienist (male ) was fit
TW can't possibly be Zen demolishing sure it must be termites
Still hot here so evening walk will have to wait not that the muppets are bothered
Bumblesnout says thanks for all the birthday wishes
Better feed the troops
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2016, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Bit of a busy one for me. Came down to find Zen had been indulging in her demolition techniques again. I think she had only just made a start, so not too much destruction, but still not happy with her and she knows I Am Not Her Friend Today
Very Many Happy Returns Cara Bumblesnout, may you live to see the next one, your mummy is a patient mummy, so you may well see even the 3rd one Hoping the dentist went OK for you Norma and you are feeling fine this afternoon.
Very hot here, car said 27 degrees, I put the air con on, which is rare for me as it does use extra fuel, and only do it when I think I may cook in there!!!
Been for bones, just enough to fill everywhere without me having to start repositioning stuff. Moved umbrella round for the girls, lit some citronella candles for them, back out to get a card for a friend's birthday on Friday, she's 60, so mustn't forget that. Have also got her a voucher as I have no idea what she wants.
Ordered son's honeysuckle plant this is the one I've got him
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lonicera-J...o6dDv9nEtsNfZQ
Just put the washer on with old sheets off the floor and dogs collars and leads in.
My brother's 60th next week, am now thinking of some sort of plant for his garden, he is in banking and house is paid off, kids left home, and another one difficult to buy for.
It's all my fault June - I was SO convinced that the senior Norties would keep the little git in check that I had to go and open my big fat mouth and tempt fate!! Just when you think it is safe to come out - you come out, and you get sodding well annihilated!!

Sometimes I wish I had never found Eddie!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-08-2016, 07:26 PM
If they were going to keep her in order they would have done it when she ripped the FIRST floor up, this is the second one she is ripping up now, plus she has had a go at another floor as well. She has learned her manners and knows not to annoy them too much, I suppose ripping up the floor is one way of doing what she pleases without being pinned and threatened with instant death
Need a spell of dry warm weather in early September so Alun can build the new breeze block one and lay a cement floor. Just hoping she doesn't then decide to start on the Big House
Nothing on telly so another episode of G.O.T beckons.....
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2016, 08:13 PM
I've given up trying to work out these wolfie guys ... just when I think I've got 'em sussed, they go and send me a sideball - which is why I loves them so much!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Nothing on telly so another episode of G.O.T beckons.....
Hope you enjoy it June. I was perusing the TV schedules in the hope of finding something, but no Mind you there was a film about a bloke driving down the M40 and getting periodic phone calls from people who you don't see. So the budget for that film had to about ten quid A 'B' rated actor, a car, and some motorway sound effects Gawd, how can you even think about such a weak story line

Ref. the Swan, I had a word with 'my man' up the road, he said he would 'deal' with it (well he's not really 'my man' but he is 82 and knowledgible about all things country wise) He knows who owns the field, and he said that part of the river is heavily congested with reeds and such and very difficult for a Swan to find food along there. So it's in his capable hands now.

I hope Gordon has not fallen into one of those disused Welsh coal mines, there's a lot of them around and quite deep too. Maybe the inlaws have warmed to his charm and invited him to stay a bit longer
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-08-2016, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Bumblesnout says thanks for all the birthday wishes
Belated birthday wishes dear Bumblesnout and a big cuddle from me
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-08-2016, 08:59 PM
I have only 2 episodes of G.O.T left now, and the Olympics stretches out before me like an endless motorway, cluttered with cyclists, runners,gymnasts and the like. With it being sons birthday recently, I cannot ask him (well more like a hint) to buy me the next in the Series, so will more than likely be buying it myself because I am so VERY bored, all the ironing is done, a good indication nothing better is even a blip on the horizon
I would imagine he's lay in the Welsh sun giving his nether regions a good airing, Harvey
Really enjoying G.O.T the books are excellent, and the people responsible for adapting it to TV have done a really good job and it is keeping me enthralled, even though I know what happens, as been reading the books for years, this series knows how to deliver the story and make it realistic. To be honest, I never thought it would be as good as it is, very hard task to transfer these books onto the screen and make it believable I would think. Acting is great, Sean Bean is already dead unfortunately but he did a great job as Lord Stark, with a Sheffield accent of course
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2