Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 02:59 PM
What did you think of Susan Boyle then?

I dont like watching her much nothing personal about her, just she looks bit uncomfortable. But I have heard her song Wild horses on the radio and think its amazing!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
What did you think of Susan Boyle then?

I dont like watching her much nothing personal about her, just she looks bit uncomfortable. But I have heard her song Wild horses on the radio and think its amazing!
She is so awkward socially I find it al abit cringe-worthy. Beautiful voice but just a touch too shaky on the carry. I do like to 'hear' her sing though!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2009, 09:32 PM
I'll be buying her new album asap.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 10:08 PM
I don't like that kind of music, but I do like Susan Boyle
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 11:34 PM
I want to look after Susan Boyle, she's a sweetie! I did like her performance, think her nerves got her a little bit though
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-11-2009, 11:27 PM
What did people think of tonight's X Factor, Ollie and Joe were the best for me. If there's any justice in this world Joe should win it.

Is it just me but I'm just not getting that Danyl, I just don't like his singing and he seems to sing flat alot of the time in my opinion. Anyone like his singing on here?
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2009, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
What did people think of tonight's X Factor, Ollie and Joe were the best for me. If there's any justice in this world Joe should win it.

Is it just me but I'm just not getting that Danyl, I just don't like his singing and he seems to sing flat alot of the time in my opinion. Anyone like his singing on here?
When I first heard Danyl sing, I thought he was fab! Don't know what's gone wrong, but I just don't get him now.....

Joe for me He seriously should win Also love Ollie too x
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-11-2009, 03:02 AM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post

Danyl has a very strong voice at particular levels but not a huge range. We have great fun guessing when and where he'll do his big long strong note
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Danyl has a very strong voice at particular levels but not a huge range. We have great fun guessing when and where he'll do his big long strong note
Haha, nice one and very true. His range is poor. He also needs to sort his attitude out! I've just watched the re-run on ITV Player as missed it last night and I nearly threw up my breakfast when he thanked Dani by saying ''thanks babe'' and then winked at Cheryl. ''WHO are ya, who who who who???!!!'' Such arrogance is just so unappealing, you're not a pop star yet Danyl so come back down.

Olly is a class above the rest. He brings so much to the stage and has such a natural ''fun'' confidence about himself it's great to watch. A bit Robbie like.

BUT, tonight for me will be all about the Joe! That guy is a class above the rest. He has been consistently brilliant from day one and has gotten better and better each week. The only trouble is, I would rather see him leading the West End than becoming a manufactured pop star.

Finally, agree completely with Simon about Stacey. Someone on here once referred to her as abit Eva Cassidy (my fav female vocalist of all time) and I was skeptical, but actually she is and would do well to hang on to that and not try to be another Leona/Alexandra.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2009, 01:46 PM
Last night???? Well OH & I were begining to wonder if the Judges were hearing the same as us, I thought the majority were poor for this stage of Competition........

Joe stood out - he was Fab.

Stacey lacks confidence & songs were not good choice imo
Page 19 of 29 « First < 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 > Last »