Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by ceiron
lol, i dont liek computer shops either, personally i self build and if icant self build i use one fo few retialers who give you better value for money

im not sayign pc world is bad but they are a aminly profit seekign business, which is fari play but does mean you can get better deals of other manufacturers.

even better if u self build.lol
Well yes thats good if you are really clever with computers like you are but unless you actually know the person personally who is going to build you one, I reckon a big place like PC World is great for novices like me and my sister The one my sister got from that shop had been built up and wasn't a brand name or anything and the instructions with it were absolute crap - it told you nothing at all. The Packard Bell ones I got with mine are very helpful I think and easy to use and refer back to. I have heard pc worlds after service isn't much good though but fortunately I haven't had a computer from them go wrong within the 12 month guarantee period and we have had 5 from them in the last few years.
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

05-06-2006, 05:07 PM
yeah thats true, nto saying dont buy from them.lol

jsut be careful :P
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by ceiron
http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/sto...ory_oid=-27735

i would opt for that over the oen u listed perosnally if she insists on using pc world.
doesnt hurt to shop around for the best buy
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3