Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2014, 07:35 AM
Morning Eileen Happy birthday.
Hope the wm installation goes ok and no more melt downs today.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 07:47 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. EILEEN.
LOL. You don't need those fun & games at that time of the morning do you LYNN.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 07:48 AM
Thanks Lynn Just broke my iPad charger so that's not a good start Geez,been through about 10 of these already Will run into town and buy another after I'm intalled
Youngest bought me something lovely for the garden,will post a pic,so cute.Got a card from OH,care of oldest,had money in it,cause he never knows what to buy I'll soon make use of that,bless him. Oldest's pressie will be coming home with her tonight,I'd say choklit cake might be involved
Extra bouncy today
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2014, 08:11 AM
Not good about the charger but some nice birthday pressies.
Enjoy spending the money and the chocklit cake.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 08:22 AM
First and foremost Happy Birthday Eileen, hope all goes better than it did yesterday and that you love the new machine

Lynn, oh deary me, what a palarva first thing in the morning, but that did make me laugh the state you must have looked Have a fab day out and about with Eileen and can't wait to hear all about it later.

Jenny, enjoy your visit to your mums, and yes, that was last night's walnut cake crumbs I was treading in I don't mind them bringing all those goodies in here, but this week we haven't got Lorraine to tidy the place up before turning off the lights have we Messy boogers!

Sorry no time to answer but hello to everyone else I missed earlier.

Oh what an absolutely glorious walk (apart from a few mumpties). The sun was glistening over the sea below, I had to stop and stare at numerous seating placed especially for me near to the edge of the hawthorn covered cliffs, absolutely glorious and sometimes I wonder just why I am so lucky to have all this around me.

Just cut my toe nails, cos my feet are going nekid today in my new blingy sandals and cut offs, oh what a treat for them to see the air after being wrapped up in socks for the past 3 months.

I made a pot of mince and onion in the slow cooker yesterday, so that's going in the oven later with a jacket for lunch. Oh I do like my lunch can yer tell

Have a lovely day everyone, especially you Eileen, I hope that machine comes early and you can get yourself out for the new charger thingie and spend some of that lovely birthday money on YOURSELF! I'm sure you will though
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 08:32 AM
Am sort of like this HELENA at the minute Think roadworks is holding the guys up a bit,but was booked in for 8.30am.Won't be long I'm sure
Will hold off on the shopping till tomorrow night( late opening) cause youngest needs shoes for the wedding,so kill two birds with one stone
Speaking of which,my nail gun may be produced shortly.There's a bird in my garden,he's always there till dark!!OMG he has the worst singing voice ever and NEVER shuts up!! Just gets louder and louder Next door neighbour has mentioned it too,wonder who'll get to it first
Only kidding I wouldn't hurt him although ringing his neck would be quick and painless
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 08:40 AM

This is Lily & Billy Pressie from youngest...think they're really sweet and flippin heavy!! Will put them round the back at some point,but for now they're on the doorstep
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Love Lily & Billy What a lovely pressie.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2014, 09:00 AM
Lovely to meet Lilly and Billy. Lovely present.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 09:04 AM
I should have left to go to my Mum's by now .... an extra short visit I think Dogs have been walked and a speedy trip to Waitrose to buy Mum some soft jelly sweets which she loves.

Lacey What a beautiful present and I'm sure Lily and Billy will make your garden look even lovelier Just as well you don't have boy dogs though ..... my two would love them: 005:
Lynn Oh what a sight you must have made in your dressing gown and boots .... did you have rollers in as well Have fun and its just as well Gorden waqs there to sort the delivery.
Hi Lynne and Bev
Helena Steady on girl ... you'll be exposing your shoulders next

Must go to Mum's now ........
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »