Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Mandy, that's really pretty, and what a lovely braclet. I love the funny little men!
Tony bought the bracelet as a wedding anniversary present,
They are a girl and a boy, the first ones I got to represent my son and daughter and I've also got an angel that I bought for my friend when she died.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
Lovely Bracelet Mandy Youve got plenty of beads on it as well. My daughter has one of the Love Links one. It does solve what to get her for pressies
I've seen them, they really pretty too, agreed they make life much easier lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Gorgeous bracelet Mandy.
Well my phones hardly stopped again all day, I got a text late last night when I was tucked up reading my book, so that ended up with a phone call lasting till after 2am.....
so today I've got everything done in between the phone, been reading, but not posting. Hoping stuff calms down now, I think I've got my head around all the info
Lynn that rat sounds scary, DD seems quite calm talking about them living around the hot tub, imagine having a soak, reaching out for a drink and finding Ratty sat cleaning his whiskers
Well done on the wonderful write up on the van Helena, I'll see if I can find the mag when I'm out shopping and have a read about it, the comments are bound to be wonderful aren't they, goes without saying.
Have a nice restful night Sally, in preparation for tomorrow and Sunday, think ahead till Monday and try and blank out the thoughts of the weekend.
Sorry to hear the pollution is so bad where you are Jenny, its been overcast and cold here, don't think we've been affected by it all really, although on the maps they show it looks like we are
I need to read back, because I've been catching up all day and have forgotten most of it...
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 07:33 PM
I feel the need to clarify re. the rats around the hot tub, its not some kind of pool party they are having.. our hot tub is sunk into the deck, so they are UNDER the deck hidden away, and we only knew they were there when the doglets were going nuts sniffing around, so then we figured something was up, and laying subsequent traps resulted in conclusive evidence!!

Lynn I forgot about you being home alone.. Mr M deals with mine, we have never had one still alive though, Thank God!!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 07:41 PM
Oh what a shame DD - you have just shattered a rather sweet image that I had going on there re those ratties!!

TW how are those ribs doing?

Good grief, has Tina got no pride??
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Tina is driving me nuts no wonder Peter murders her, if he doesn't then I will
Ribs are fine, the Miracle Waters Of The Irwell are truly well named. Bit sore, but barely a twinge today. All I needed to do was hurl myself fully clothed into the River Irwell, all those months in agony and the cure was a 5 minute walk away
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Tony bought the bracelet as a wedding anniversary present,
They are a girl and a boy, the first ones I got to represent my son and daughter and I've also got an angel that I bought for my friend when she died.
I love your bracelet and thank you for posting the photos. How lovely that the beads have different meaning for you .... it makes it even more special doesn't it.

I honestly think daughters/wives are so much easier to buy presents for than sons/partners. Most females love jewellery of some sort so you can always find something .... I don't think my sons would have liked me buying them jewellery and there are only so many cufflinks you can buy someone

I'm going to go and watch ITV Martin Clunes with a lion or something like that.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Men are impossible to buy for I find - everything seems so dull doesn't it; for girls and women I could shop forever!! The fact that all those beads have a special significance is so lovely Mandy.

TW, I might have to come over and slip into that river!! Perhaps when you fell in you tweaked something somewhere that released the cause of the pain? You know what to do next time you have problems

Jenny, I was going to watch the lion thing but when it said that there were distressing scenes I just couldn't face it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Evening everyone. Just finished my dinner a very nice meal deal for two from M&S. Leek and Mushroom Gruyère with Cornish mashed potato. There is also cheese cake for afters but that will be tomorrow we eat that.
Fear not I knew it already when I spoke to Gorden about that rat and burning alive he said oh no I can't do that which I know he couldn't no more than I could. It might be the peanut butter and bicarb of soda trick it will kill them as they cannot belch apparently so the bicarb causes death nothing is nice really is it but we can't be over run with them either so have to do something.
June glad the ribs are feeling ok still.
Mandy that is a lovely bracelet.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 08:12 PM
I think exactly that Sally, they told me they could find nothing on the x rays but I could feel something definitely, otherwise I wouldn't have gone. I think I fell on my side and pushed whatever it was back into where it should be.
Watching the Lion thing but worried about the upsetting scenes
Page 7 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >