View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 08:43 AM
A little more human today, she says crossing fingers!
Morning Lynn and Jenny,
Hope Zena's tum will be okay today. She is just like Pepsi, she suddenly just stands up and vomits with no warning
Oh dear Bev you are really having a bad dose of it at the moment As if losing Lyla wasn't enough, to have all the cold, chest and tooth problems is just tooo much. Please take care.

Overcast sort of day but it doesn't matter to me I'm not going anywhere

The railway track at Dawlish that was washed away reopens today. I think they have done remarkably well to get it all done in such a short time.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-04-2014, 09:23 AM

I am now on my third mug of coffee but the ketchup does not seem to be working yet, so just to say Bev - I am so very sorry to hear about poor little Lyla - I will miss reading about her antics.

Everyone else, I do hope all two- and four-legged poorlies are feeling much better today and that the smog-like conditions ease off for those suffering from it.

Have a good day everyone - the weekend is almost here!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Morning Eileen still bouncing I see.
Morning Elaine nice to see you and I was pleased to hear yesterday the little hen is better. Hope shopping goes well not my favourite pass time either.
Morning Nippy Jen glad you and Brian are feeling a bit better today.
Morning or rather afternoon Malka.

I decided after walking Dillon halfway up the village and back to do a hearty breakfast and then that would be it for the day till Gorden brings tea home.
I thought I would try the microwave poached eggs, well one decided to blow the plate off the cup it was covering and shoot the egg all over the microwave. I will stick to the conventional way in the future.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Morning all. A bit dreary here weather wise.
Glad to hear you're feeling a bit more human NIPPY JEN. I saw the railway on the news this morning. They've done well to get it going so quick.
You sound in a bad way BEV. A duvet day sounds good. Hope you feel better over the weekend.
Enjoy having Gorden home for a while LYNN. You'll probably be kicking him back to work after the fortnight though.
Just come back from Morrisons & after checking last weeks Lotto there ............ I'm rich. Only by £25 though still it's better than nothing.
We are going to Llangollen in Wales tomorrow. OH & his mate are going train spotting ( photography) so I invited myself & Taffy along as well. We will go off & do our own thing & find a nice long walk. It'll make a change from trailing round the park anyway. Just hope it doesn't rain.
I'd better get going doing something now instead of sitting down for the rest of the morning.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Oops LYNN,clean up job there,or you could just bin it and buy a new one
Yes,bouncing away here,although Friday's I seem to be knackered for some reason Still,the lovely sunshine,washing blowing on the line and actually drying tends to put an extra bounce in my step
Hubby is home bit earlier today( he misses me!) should be here at 3 Bag load of washing in tow,no doubt but what the heck,be worse if he lay on the sofa all week watching t.v and demanding to be fed
Hair washing time methinks.Could do other things but not going to bother,tomorrow is another day and today is too sunny to waste
Anyone who has the wet stuff is welcome to join me in a spot of sunbathing!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 10:02 AM
Hi,LYNNE,oh Well Done on your winnings!!
Enjoy your wee day out tomorrow We're off to the big city on Sunday to empty OH's wallet a bit Looking forward to that,rare to find a man who loves shopping but thankfully he does...especially kitchen gadgets...I let him tear away
Right,defo going this time
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Morning Lynne don't spend it all at once.
Enjoy the trip to Wales tomorrow.
Eileen its not raining here but is dull today. If OH has a load of washing in tow you may need a new washing machine if its making a funny noise. The extra washing my just tip it over the edge.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 10:29 AM
Hi, everyone. Doggies are okay for me this morning. Captain Puppy is due in for a vet visit today, hope they don't cancel me or anything garbage. This will be his first "adult" (since he turned 1 in Dec.) vet visit, so I'll take the camera along and see how he does.

Should be interesting. He was seen by the shelter vet last Sept. or Oct. but was only given an X-ray and I handed in some poo for a fecal.

Today he's due for a full exam and vaccines... so we'll see how he takes to being poked and prodded. Jade and Brownie had/have to wear muzzles, they get so nervous up on that table

Sure he'll do okay, though. He's great with people, but dogs tend to get "different" at the vets sometimes. Don't have a muzzle for him, but the vets have them if needed.

Anyway, hope everyone's doggies are all right. Sorry about the tooth abscess. I have never had one, but have heard they hurt tremendously
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Lynne don't spend it all at once.
Enjoy the trip to Wales tomorrow.
Eileen its not raining here but is dull today. If OH has a load of washing in tow you may need a new washing machine if its making a funny noise. The extra washing my just tip it over the edge.
LYNN,its washing away perfectly,just ready for take off on the final spin,like lighting speed Before I put the last wash on,I moved it slightly.Reckon my utility floor wouldn't pass the spirit level test So when it gets to the end I'll see if that makes a difference...it's only a year old Hopefully that'll be it sorted if not he'll be out the back all weekend with a massive bucket washing his smalls!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 10:42 AM
Morning Myra hope the vet visit goes well.
Maybe the washing machine has taken some of your Berocca Eileen. I cleaned the microwave up.
Don't forget to give OH a rock to bash his smalls on if he ends up with them and a bucket out back.
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »