View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2014, 09:41 AM
A bleary eyed hungover good morning from me.
It was a good night last night and the band were brilliant but this morning my head is pounding and I am paying for it. I wouldn't mind but I only drank J20.

Its beautiful here today but I am all shut indoors as asbo cat went straight out and tried to climb to the roof again for the birds that are nesting, when I managed to stop her she went after the bees and then when I stopped her she ran off after another cat and ended up stuck in a fence crying pitifully. Perhaps she needs the company of another cat as she is bored and lonely. I really don't know.

H I hope Zenas shoulder is ok

Happy mothers day everyone I hope you all have a good one. I won't be seeing any of my children today, but had a call from Charly who had sent me some beautiful flowers that were delivered yesterday. Apparently she got her first mothers day card this year from Harley
I will be off to my sisters this afternoon as we are doing a mothers day tea for my mum.

Take care all and enjoy your day and the lovely sunshine.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2014, 09:58 AM
Morning all
Happy Mother's Day everyone
It's also my sons birthday today he's coming home for a seek after work, we all looking forward to that.
Lauryn has baked him a chocolate cake as a present for him
My mum is working today so we going to see her tomorrow hopefully, if she's off

Beautiful day here, so nice to be able to keep door open a bit. Hubby cooking dinner and mum in law coming over later for dinner

Have a good day everyone, hope all folks and their pooches are feeling a lot better today xx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2014, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
A bleary eyed hungover good morning from me.
It was a good night last night and the band were brilliant but this morning my head is pounding and I am paying for it. I wouldn't mind but I only drank J20.

Its beautiful here today but I am all shut indoors as asbo cat went straight out and tried to climb to the roof again for the birds that are nesting, when I managed to stop her she went after the bees and then when I stopped her she ran off after another cat and ended up stuck in a fence crying pitifully. Perhaps she needs the company of another cat as she is bored and lonely. I really don't know.

H I hope Zenas shoulder is ok

Happy mothers day everyone I hope you all have a good one. I won't be seeing any of my children today, but had a call from Charly who had sent me some beautiful flowers that were delivered yesterday. Apparently she got her first mothers day card this year from Harley
I will be off to my sisters this afternoon as we are doing a mothers day tea for my mum.

Take care all and enjoy your day and the lovely sunshine.
I've had a hangover like that from diet coke before ( I've whispered that)
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2014, 10:23 AM
Happy Mothers day everyone.

Well the illness saga goes on I had to have the emergency Doctor for Brian last evening. He has got a raging chest infection and is on antibiotics. Then he started vomiting as well
My cold is even worse today and I have durchfall, for those of you who know German. Those that don't, you can probably work it out
My 80 year old neighbour walked Pepsi yesterday and today our son has walked her to the beach and given her a swim. So she is happy now.
Hope you all have a good day.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-03-2014, 10:30 AM
Nippy - sorry to hear about Brian and wish him better. You too with your cold and durchfall (((hugs)))

[I guessed what it was but looked it up just to make sure! ]
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Oh Nippy what a horrid time you're having at the moment, poor Brian, he must have been poorly for you to call the doctor out.
Durchfall....very descriptive....I will say no more, except have you got Immodium
Glad Pepsi's OK and had a couple of walks, I really hope the pair of you get better very soon, lots of hugs, and the Vera sisters send love to you, as well as all The Norties of course
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2014, 10:45 AM
Nippy- I hope you and Brian are much better soon
I'm pleased Pepsi is happy and that she has got some walks too
Malka - hope you and Pereg are ok ( I've not read all the way back) xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2014, 11:05 AM
Thanks everyone. Brian is improving even with just 3 Amoxicillin in him.
He went grey and was cold and clammy, dripping perspiration.
I'm always concerned because he is on so much heart medication. Anyway I think he is over the worse.
Yes I always have Imodium on standby
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2014, 11:34 AM
Afternoon all, can't stop long cos lunch needs attendance from moi otherwise it'll spoil.

Glad to hear you lovely mums are all getting spoilt today or are spoiling your family is more like it

Oh Jen, poor, poor Brian, he doesn't sound good at all, and nor do you. At least Pepsi's had a lovely swim and hopefully, somebody might be cooking YOU lunch today? I hope so anyway, you won't feel like doing it today willyou.

We had the most glorious walk along the top and because Dave was with me, I dared to walk along that stretch I've never done before cos it's a bit hairy so near to the edge, but I had the camera and took some brilliant shots so will put up a thread later. The sun was shining and we walked for miles, nearly 2 hours we were out and I didn't throw the ball once, but Zena was cream crackered, as she put it down in front of me, then went off and turned around, realised it wasn't gonna get thrown (especially not over the cliff lol), so she would run back and pounce on it each time, bless her, she didn't mind at all, as long as she's allowed to carry it.

Met the numpty with the two vizla's and thankfully, he remembered last Sunday, and I stopped one of them in its tracks, by pointing my finger at it and saying "don't even think about it", it seemed to work, it stopped dead, and he asked me if I'd like him to put them both onlead, which of course I did. As we went past them they were both lungeing and barking to get at Zena, but she did nothing. He doesn't understand it, and I told him you'd think his dogs were smart enough not to come up to Zena for 2nd helpings after last time.

Anyway, all was well, we didn't see another soul and yet we didn't get back to the car until 10 am. Met a lovely older couple with a shepherd in the car next to me so we had a chat, they couldn't believe how far we'd just walked, nor could I, cos the climb back up was pretty strenuous to say the least, we actually climbed 2 cliffs in the process You will see what I mean from the pics over that side.

Enjoy this lovely sunny day everyone and hi to everyone else who pops in when I've gone
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2014, 01:25 PM
The dogs have had their walk and while I was pottering in the garden afterwards I decided to put the dogs tunnel out for them (first time since last summer) to play with. OMG they were going crazy running in and out of it and over the top. I did eventually have to stop play because I was concerned about Flash overdoing it (due to his heart murmur). They had a great 20 minutes with it and it'll come out another day now.

Table is all laid so just having a quick cuppa before I go and tidy myself up and everyone arrives

LS You've certainly had a busy but lovely weekend.I hope Carys' prayer went well (bless her ). I hope you get the Roman Villa finished ..... I always wondered what kids did when parents weren't prepared to help .. I was always helping my two.
Myra Sorry you are still not sleeping, Maybe taking some medication just for a night or two would get you out of the habit of waking .... because it could simply a matter of breaking a habit. Good luck. Sorry to hear that Jade was attacked by Blue .... I always worry about their eyes when cats are involved . Hopefully she's OK and will learn to keep well away from the cat.
Bev What a social whirl you are on at the moment .... fantastic even if you are suffering today . Growing up we always had two cats and one dog and some of them played really well but some didn't and then it makes it even more awkward ... a difficult one that. Maybe asbo cat will have to be an indoor cat (apparently most cats in USA are according to my aunt), or just let her out when you can be in the garden with her. She is such a beautiful cat .... her looks certainly don't match that of an asbo cat I hope you, your sister and Mum all enjoy your tea.
Mandy I hope your son has a lovely birthday. I totally agree at how lovely it is to be able to leave the doors open Enjoy your day.
Nippy Oh dear I am so sorry to read your post about how unwell you have both been That must have been really frightening for you both when Brian was so unwell Great news that the abs are kicking in so quickly. Now to get you well again (((hugs))). Take care, rest up and hopefully you too will turn a corner shortly.
June Have fun at training today with Keshi and I look forward to hearing how she got on.
Helena You'll be needing an extended nanny nap after that long walk and just think how many calories you've all burnt off going up and down cliffs ..... I can't wait to see the photos

Off to make myself look respectable now
See you all later depending on what time my family leave ... if not see you in the morning.
Enjoy your day everyone.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >