View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-02-2008, 08:25 AM

got my first agility comp on saturday....

morning all,

really excited cos me and sam have got our first agility competition on saturday . i'm really looking forward to putting all our hard work into practise! i'm not expecting miracles, or a clear round or anything, just to get round in one piece would be great! any advice would be welcome
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-02-2008, 12:56 PM
Have no advice, I've only just started agility, but just want to say good luck!!
How long have you been doing agility?
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-02-2008, 01:08 PM
we've only been doing it since last september, so not long really. just thought i'd give it a go since he seems to be doing really well at it. got all his contacts right and mastered the weaves and seesaw finally!!!
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2008, 01:08 PM
wow.. best of luck! i have no advice but just hope you get a good result! never seen an agility springer.. will you be getting pictures (hint, hint!)?
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-02-2008, 01:13 PM
would that be at Newton Heath by any chance? We should be there on saturday all being well
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2008, 01:22 PM
Good luck - let us know how you get on and as has already been said, get some piccies if you can
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-02-2008, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by colliemad View Post
would that be at Newton Heath by any chance? We should be there on saturday all being well

thats the one!!!!! hope i dont get lost getting there as i've never been before! think you'll see me there cos i'll be the one chasing the wayward springer round the ring!!!!
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-02-2008, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Good luck - let us know how you get on and as has already been said, get some piccies if you can
dont worry hali i'll do my best!!!
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Good luck, I remember Jacks first show last year, we said we'd be happy as long as he didn't run out the ring, which he didn't he just got eliminated at the first jump but he listened after that so we were very pleased with him
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by springergirl View Post
thats the one!!!!! hope i dont get lost getting there as i've never been before! think you'll see me there cos i'll be the one chasing the wayward springer round the ring!!!!
you'll be fine and it's fairly easy to find, as you get closer you will start seeing agility vans and cars so you will know you are not lost Watch out for the speed camera in the 40mph limit What height category is he in?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >