Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2017, 06:06 AM

Sunday 15th January dogsey daily

Happy gotcha day for my Tyto 11 years ago today.
Griff nope not Rosie in heartbeat. Did have someone in mind but unsure. Hope you don't have to bad a hangover. Raw egg and Worcester sauce. No vodka though.
Have a good day all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2017, 08:23 AM
Good morning all, Griff hope you do not have too much of a hangover this morning. I have to get Amber out for her walk, doesn't look too inviting out there.

Lynn, Sorry you wasted your time and petrol on looking at those cars yesterday hope you have better luck today. Good Luck.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.

PS Happy 11th Gotcha Day Tyto.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2017, 08:29 AM
Good morning Brenda, Moyra and all who follow

Hope you dont get too cold and wet walking Amber

Happy 11th Gotcha Day Tyto. Nice to see you Brenda

Do hope your hangover isn't too bad Griff.

Best of luck with the car search today Lynn

Raining here so madam has gone back to bed and is well tucked up on the sofa Nothing planned today just cooking lunch and another cake - son seems to love them He is off out this afternoon so will not see him until late this evening.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2017, 08:44 AM
Morning brenda, Happy 11th gotcha day Tyto.
Morning Moyra and Sue also and all to follow.

griff hope you're not suffering to much today.
Hope all our poorlies are now on the mend.

Raining cats and dogs here and we are off again later to look at possibly 5 cars. luton, Bedford and possibly Nottingham oh joy. Hate driving in those places and if he buys one will be coming back on my own. Thank goodness its a sunday may be quieter.
Feeling pretty peed off today plans for the access road pulled out again, we have two vans on the road both Paul and Beths one is the hire one that hasn't yet gone back and the other theirs which is parked outside our window all day so it doesn't block the drive till tonight when it will get put back on and block me in again.
I am going to have to work like a whirling dervish to get this place sorted and sold asap hopefully.
Sometimes I'm to accommodating for my own good but when people make promises it won't be for long what do you do ? Now been a year it has had a few weeks being tucked up on the driveway and not causing an issue out of that year.
Kitchen can't go ahead as planned for today as we are car hunting.

Anyway enough of my moaning sorry.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2017, 09:15 AM
Good Luck Lynn, happy car hunting - do hope Gorden is successful in finding a suitable car.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2017, 10:02 AM
happy gotcha day Tyto
Moyra, hope you didn't get too wet or cold when taking amber out
Sue...teazle is smart...curled up on the sofa sounds like a good plan
Lynn, i hope gorden finds a car today
No hangover at all!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2017, 10:57 AM
Horrid morning, pouring down and doesn't look as though its going to stop. Definitely no training today, was hoping it would pass over quickly
Lynn its not a nice situation for you at all. Why has the driveway been shelved now. Got everything crossed The Car is found for Gorden today.
Griff why no hangover, one reason I don't drink, I am ill for days
Happy Gotcha Day to Tyto. Hoping you're back soon Brenda
Keep warm and dry Moyra
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2017, 11:20 AM
No TW, don't risk getting caught in the rain and being soaked
Do you know, if i have 2-3 cans or pints of carling, i am really ill...if i drink bud or Stella i am fine!! weird isn't it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2017, 01:12 PM
I can have no more than a couple of glasses of wine, after that I suffer.
Still raining here, been out to give girls a bone each, will get a bacon butty and mug of tea myself, hoover up and then go out and sort the beds out for them. At least its not cold, just very wet
Thinking of you Lynn and hoping today is a better day for car hunting
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-01-2017, 03:48 PM
Apart from yesterday with 3 light bulbs packing up- the microwave did a wobbly but got it going again, today one of my printers decided to crunch up the A4 paper instead of going through the machine. Did a serious check but can't find the fault it is somewhere in the paper feed system.

So onwards and upwards with my main printer.
I decided to have it working on wi fi to get rid of my cables on my desktop.

Easy? you would have thought so but with the remains of 2 other printer data bits in the computer still it required a complete clean out of everything Epson and there was a fair bit to get rid of.
So now a printer clear computer start of the reinstall? erm yes but the auto wi fi didn't quite work out so it was onto doing it manually by putting in Router serial SSd numbers on the printer. Success ,at last, now got a wire free printer tried and tested, but took a long time from start to finish.

computer and printers don't you just love em
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »