Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2016, 06:42 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 14th August

Good Morning everyone,

Kazz , so sorry you are suffering so, did you go to an osteopath in the end? I hope they can do something for you fairly quickly otherwise it wears you down so much.

June, lovely to see the pics of Zen and the others as pups, it is a shame they have to grow up so quickly.

Griff, that chap who is hurting that cat wants a good kicking how can he be so cruel. Sometimes I loathe human beings they are well beneath most animals.

Lynn, I hope you get the car all done and insurance transferred quickly, I expect Dillon is waiting to see his new Dillonmobile.

Nippy Jen, that will be lovely to have extra fruit bushes in the garden to gather from.

Eileen lovely to have you back on the thread and the babies are looking great. Hope you enjoyed your night out last night and behaved yourself like a proper Grandma should. lol.

Not very bright out there this morning so am not expecting much of a day.

I hope everyone else has a fine morning and the day looks good for you all, take care stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2016, 07:08 AM
Morning Moyra and everyone.
Absolutely glorious day at the moment, not a cloud in the sky
Must get on and get this lunch prepared and on the go.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2016, 07:29 AM
Morning Moyra Nippy Jen all who follow.
Not very bright out here either today.
Do hope all those suffering with aches and pains feel better soon and that all dogs are well too and behaving.
Eileen hope you had a good night out last night.
Bed changing later after walking Dillon and tidying then off to Essex to collect Joel from his little holiday away.
We have a couple of those indian take away bags from Asda for dinner later no way am I cooking again after that long trip. Although Mark did say he would of cooked.
To late I had bought the bags.

Not sure why I didn't think of this yesterday not sure if its allowed but here is the link to my new car waiting to be prepared to come home.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2722628053...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2016, 08:48 AM
Good morning everyone,
It's grey but warm here, took Rosie out early after putting a wash in as I think it may get too warm later. Lovely and quiet out we said hello to a few dogs and their owners but not many today
Well I posted last night but turns out it was on Fridays post that's what happens when you been to the pub
Glad you found a new Dillonmobile Lynn, it looks fab
NJ can you send some of the blue sky here please, enjoy the lunch
Have a good day all, will go and find the pics of the girls TW
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-08-2016, 09:03 AM
Good morning Moyra Lynn and all to come
Hope the weather brightens up for you Moyra not to bad here bit of blue Sky for a change
Lynn safe trip picking Joel up good thinking no meal to cook on your return again SOO pleased that you've found the new dillon mobile
Wonder how Eileen's head is this morning lol
Griff know what I'd like to do to the vile man trouble is I'd be locked up
Nippy have a great day with the family
TW hope your all good at t towers
Brenda hope all's well
Sue Tweed Losos Mandy LG hope your all ok and enjoying the weekend
All those poorly hope your all feeling better soon poorly doglet's included
Have a great day one and all whatever your all up to
Off out for lunch to daughters shortly think there may be an ulterior motive time will tell
Better go change try and look semi respectable
Take care stay safe xxxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2016, 09:07 AM
Hi Everyone
Kazz, hope you manage to get some pain free tie soon...and it isn't moaning or whinging..it is sharing a problem
Moyra, you are right..he does want a kicking and to be honest i think if i had had a drink or 2 he may well have got it, he will get it at some point
Mandy Lol....easy mistake to make
Lynn, safe trip to essex, is owen coming back too or just Joel?
Nippy, lucky you with the weather, we are overcast at the moment but hopefully it will brighten up later
Hi Norma, you snuck in there!!! yes, i feel exactly the same i could flippin kill him, one for harming the cat and two for lying to me
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2016, 09:29 AM
Morning Griff, hope you are well, and Norma too
Had breakfast now need to get organised and do something lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2016, 09:46 AM
Good morning

Hope you get a quiet day Moyra

Sorry you are still in pain Kazz hope it is sorted soon.

Griff if you wait long enough he will get his come uppence. Hope you are feeling better after your chemo day.

Try not to work too hard on your day off Mandy.

Car looks nice Lynn. Safe journey to Essex and back today.

Hopefully Norma the dinner is a thank you and not one to butter you up for more work

Nippy I hope everyone enjoys their dinner and then does the washing up

Lovely here, sunny and warm. Teazle walked early doubt if we will get out till much later this evening because of the heat. Made some meat pies (meat cooked yesterday) and apple ones too. Just got dinner to cook now. Barry says take it easy but I don't see him doing anything not even making a coffee Well nothing changes then

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2016, 10:01 AM
Mandy, I thought the same,She's Been To The Pub
Nippy, there isn't a cloud in YOUR sky - because they are all here, you can't actually see any sky no chance of sunstroke that's for sure
Norma, mmmmmm wonder what's wanted off you well hope the lunch is lovely
Lovely car Lynn, and it was worth waiting for. Did Joel have a good holiday, really hope something gets sorted very soon for him, he's had a good summer away from the rubbish home he has, and I like happy endings
Will get girls out soon. There's been no barking next door, so dog must be at his mothers, then I saw a couple I've never seen before come out of the house with a parrot cage covered over and a rodent cage also covered. Think they may have been his daughters other set of grandparents. I knew there was something in a vivarium but never knew there was a bird. Jeff not there at all, may be on holiday though. Then yesterday his brother was there for a good while, was just coming out of mine to the car and he was coming out of Jeff's, he is a gardener, you wouldn't know it from the state of Jeff's place, looks like a squat to be honest. So I took the opportunity to ask if he could do something about this plant, looks like vine leaves, which is invading my garden, and is a nightmare to shift, he looked like thunder at mewith the bluddy barking dog, banging door and my plants being strangled and some never even coming up, surely its not too much to ask. If he got them up and put gravel round the hedge it would help
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2016, 12:24 PM
Afternoon all who have followed. We popped out for breakfast Mark didn't come to busy trying to get this venture off the ground. No success yet and time is running out.
I am pleased with the car and feel we have a good deal didn't pay the price on the label managed to do a good deal.

Housework upstairs done and beds changed Gorden will hoover down here while I'm out.
Just Joel griff did offer for Owen to come back but it's all a bit complicated. Tracey is off to the v festival with a friend next weekend. So Owen is booked to be at his other nan's. I can't really afford to keep doing extra trips costing us enough in petrol and diesel as it is. Plus I don't want to step on his dad's mum's toes after all she is a proper nan not a step nan.
Plus can't do anything Wednesday next week Gorden needs to be in Peterborough and we will possibly only have the one car and not sure about Thursday yet.
All the logistics become very complicated and exhausting.

Hope everyone is well, blimey June some people take some real liberties then make you look like you're asking for the moon. I feel a bit let down by all the streetlife members (dog walkers) mostly who agree with my comments re: the orchard but none back me up they decide he has been rude to me so can't be dealing with it and sit on the fence. Then it looks like I have a personal vendetta and I'm talking out of my backside about the feelings of the problems.
Having a cuppa and a rest before heading over to Essex.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >