Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2008, 01:32 PM
thank goodness you were around..
god knows what might have happened to her otherwise.
Hopefully, they might come and thank you properly yet
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Just had a bit of a harrowing experience, was walking back from the shops and found a wee girl about 2 years old wandering about on her own. I had a look about and could see no-one around, so I asked he had she lost her mammy, and she said yes. I was nearly sick, obviously flashes of wee Maddie, absolutely anyone could have picked her up in a car and there was no-one in sight. I walked her round the block to see if anyone was looking for her but couldn't find anyone, there was a woman in a car parked as if she were waiting for someone and she saw us but didn't approach us so took her home and called the police.

Gave a description to the police, now I don't really have much faith in the police but they did come round in about 5 minutes in this instance, but just before they turned up her auntie knocked on the door, apparently she'd asked the lady in the car if she'd seen the wee girl and she said she'd saw me with a wee girl and that's how they knew to come here. The police just took everyones names, apparently she'd just wandered out of the house but it must have been at least 10 mins before they realised she'd gone as no-one was around when I found her. Her mum came around the corner at the same time but do you know what, her auntie (who I know to say hi to, but didn't know the child was her niece) was the only one to say thank you. Perhaps they were too shook up, I don't know.

So that was my day!
Holy god , Thankfully it was you who found her Kel , I dredd to think what might have happened especially with so many children being abucted and worse xxdk
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Thanks god you were there to look after her, anything could have happened. So much could have happened to her
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3