Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 05:39 AM

Good morning folks!

Morning all,

Nice to see things running true to form. My temp went sick yesterday. Enough said.

It was a lovely day here yesterday, apart from a short burst of heavy rain mid morning. I would have happily sat in the garden and shared my chicken rolls with the shiba crew, but, unfortunately, didn’t have the time…..

Perhaps today, eh?

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe!

Today’s gem :
A man's business trip is cancelled and he is at home with a rather nervous wife. They go to bed, but about midnight, the phone rings.
The man rolls over and answered...
"Hello?"
"What?"
"How the hell should I know, I live in Catford."
He hangs up and his wife asks, "Who was it dear?"
"Just some idiot who wanted to know if the coast was clear!"
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 05:46 AM
very good. Did everything I wanted to do yeaterday. So today......if the weather is good my turn in the back garden, still have a few more plants to plant.
Funny folk around yesterday......3 times(by 3 different people) whilst working on the drive weeding I got asked....'excuse me 'DO' you know the name of this road'.
Thought someone was trying to give me an IQ test Have a nice day Hun.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 05:46 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all,
Lets hope you have a better day today Vicki.Had brilliant blue skies 10mins ago,now its as black as the ace of spades.
Im off to the dentist soon,the last time after 6 visits.

Have a good day

Jeanette
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 05:52 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
very good. Did everything I wanted to do yeaterday. So today......if the weather is good my turn in the back garden, still have a few more plants to plant.
Funny folk around yesterday......3 times(by 3 different people) whilst working on the drive weeding I got asked....'excuse me 'DO' you know the name of this road'.
Thought someone was trying to give me an IQ test Have a nice day Hun.
Morning Stephanie

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning Vicki,morning all,
Lets hope you have a better day today Vicki.Had brilliant blue skies 10mins ago,now its as black as the ace of spades.
Im off to the dentist soon,the last time after 6 visits.

Have a good day

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette - good luck at the dentist, hon x

Was lovely first thing here too, and it's now gone really dark and it's lashing!

Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 05:55 AM
Its on its way round the M25 then

Jeanette
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 05:55 AM
morning all
got a busy day but the weather is not good at the moment. after disaster with dentist last week have got an appt for a check up at a different nhs dentist - miracle really as they told me i wouldnt be seen till june when i went in and registered. dan has also got a hearing test today but luckily they are both in same area of portsmouth so not too much driving.

have a good one all and sorry about the temp vicki - you dont seem to be getting anywhere fast in that area

sue
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2008, 05:56 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all sounds like I better get out soon while the sun is still shining.
Sorry to hear about the temp Vicki, shouldn't think it does the blood pressure any good.
Hoping Mum is going to be in a better frame of mind today if not I may well take a well earned rest from her for a while.
at todays gem and have a good day all.
Good luck at the dentist Jeanette.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Its on its way round the M25 then

Jeanette
Quite probably...... Baz set off for work when it was teeming. He had on so much waterproof gear, he could just about walk

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all
got a busy day but the weather is not good at the moment. after disaster with dentist last week have got an appt for a check up at a different nhs dentist - miracle really as they told me i wouldnt be seen till june when i went in and registered. dan has also got a hearing test today but luckily they are both in same area of portsmouth so not too much driving.

have a good one all and sorry about the temp vicki - you dont seem to be getting anywhere fast in that area

sue
Morning Sue - hope today's dentist works out better honey x

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all sounds like I better get out soon while the sun is still shining.
Sorry to hear about the temp Vicki, shouldn't think it does the blood pressure any good.
Hoping Mum is going to be in a better frame of mind today if not I may well take a well earned rest from her for a while.
at todays gem and have a good day all.
Good luck at the dentist Jeanette.
Morning Lynn - good luck with mum today x
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 06:29 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Lovely sunny day here and training this afternoon so hopefully it will stay dry.Just realised eldests p.e top still in washer for today so hoping it will dry in tumbler in 30mins.....I was so tired yesterday seemed to be permanently half asleep or was that half awake.....

Hope everyone has a good day.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 06:30 AM
Morning all,
I had the morning from hell yesterday so today my eczema (which I never had until a year or so ago) has flared up most spectactularly, no surprise really as the Dr told me it was stress related. Just what I need with an interview on Thursday which won't help the situation as that's more stress. I don't know how the current situation will pan out so a worrying few weeks ahead.
Weather yesterday was sunny and warm between showers which I managed to dodge so the dogs had good walks, this morning it is foggy with the sun trying to get through so fairly promising.
Swimming tonight with Rose, she is up to the "improvers" class now but still can't breathe and swim at the same time!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >