View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mcpherson
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Unfortunately getting older doesn't turn you into a nice person. I have to admit you held your temper better than i would have done!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
Well that managed to cheer me up hun. I'm going to remember that for next time
My mom has such a way with words at times honestly just ask Zb she takes her dead end at some of the stuff she says xxxxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by Mcpherson View Post
Unfortunately getting older doesn't turn you into a nice person. I have to admit you held your temper better than i would have done!
Im ususully not so nice , When someone gets my dander up , But she was elderly so I did my best to refrain mysel , Shame she didnt pay me the same curtousy though eh xdk
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Im sorry i shouldnt have laughed but i did!!!

sorry but she would have felt the sharp end of my tongue and heels in the tesco's!!!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Perhaps she was a bit senile? I don't think I would have stood being run over and verbally abused whatever the age, because you are older doesn't make you nicer, and doesn't give you the right to be abusive.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 08:39 AM
wow you was polite, if that had been me i would of gone ballistic at her. i dont care how old they are, manners are free so please use them. mind u im at that certain age where a lady gets very warm on occasions and act very unreasonably towards others (or so the OH has said LOL)
when i saw an old lady sorting through the grapes the other week. she was opening the bags and putting the nice ones in. so i said in a very loud voice thats discusting and have u washed your hands ??? her head went down and she scurried off red faced LOL
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 08:56 AM
Manner's don't cost nothing nor does a good wholloping, I would have had a wee word in her lugole and told her were I'd put that trolley if she done it agin, Dk was telling me this lastnight I have to admit I was gob smacked she never said someat, not like our DK lost for words' xxxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 09:14 AM
I would not be so poliete today if I saw he I swear she has broken a rib, Im in agony right down my right ide cant even cough its so sore , Even my oh said I was very restrained maybe its my age lol xdk
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-04-2008, 10:36 AM
I'd swear that my electric wheelchair has Klingon technology on it - a "cloaking device", which makes it invisible. In the supermarket, folks of the feminine persuasion keep smashing into me with their trolleys, then cursing at me. I just jerk my thumb towards the back of the store and tell them that's where the lard shelf is.

Snorri
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Again, sharp stick required to shove somewhere the sun don't shine. I'm amazed you kept your temper, I would have lost it completely! What an ill mannered old bat.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3