Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 05:42 AM

Morning everyone!

Morning all,

Ah, well, back to work - that weekend just whizzed by……..

Watched “I Am Legend” last night, and have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it, even though I knew the dog would come to a sticky end….. . Still, I had the delicious Will Smith to ogle at – boy oh boy, that man is built!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe!

Today’s gem :
One day little Johnny went to his father, and asked him if he could buy him a £200 bicycle for his birthday. Johnny's father said, "Johnny, we have a £80,000 mortgage on the house, and you want me to buy you a bicycle? Wait until Christmas."

Christmas came around, and Johnny asked again. The father said, "Well, the mortgage is still extremely high, sorry about that. Ask me again some other time."

Well, about two days later, the boy was seen walking out of the house with all his belongings in a suitcase. The father asked him why he was leaving. The boy said, "Yesterday I was walking past your room, and I heard you say that you were pulling out, and mommy said that you should wait because she was coming too, and I’m not getting stuck with an £80,000 mortgage!"
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 05:55 AM
Morning Vicki, (everyone else still in bed? )
Our nice weather yesterday seems to have gone for good, heavy rain overnight and more to come all week. I have a job interview on Thursday with the Council, so I will be fretting about it between now and then
Diva is now completely at home in the utility and Deccy is getting more interested by the day, as expected, it's a real struggle to keep him eating. I feel some twinges myself so by the end of the day I may well be in the crate with Diva so we can suffer together!
Have a good Monday!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 06:01 AM
Morning Vicki.........looks like a good day today waehterwise.....if so, once young FS has gone to school, I'm getting to grips with abit of weed pulling on the drive, a few plants to put in after our spell at the garden centre then cleaning windows and abit of vaccuming.
Hope you day is as exciting xxxxxxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 06:04 AM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Morning Vicki, (everyone else still in bed? )
Our nice weather yesterday seems to have gone for good, heavy rain overnight and more to come all week. I have a job interview on Thursday with the Council, so I will be fretting about it between now and then
Diva is now completely at home in the utility and Deccy is getting more interested by the day, as expected, it's a real struggle to keep him eating. I feel some twinges myself so by the end of the day I may well be in the crate with Diva so we can suffer together!
Have a good Monday!
Morning Gill

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Vicki.........looks like a good day today waehterwise.....if so, once young FS has gone to school, I'm getting to grips with abit of weed pulling on the drive, a few plants to put in after our spell at the garden centre then cleaning windows and abit of vaccuming.
Hope you day is as exciting xxxxxxxxxxx
Morning Stephanie
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 06:10 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, looks like not a bad day today, whatever you are doing have a good one

Jeanette
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 06:23 AM
Morning all,

weather is rainy so not do good on that score but all the children WILL be at school today so my first child free day for two weeks.....

My cleaner comes this afternoon so this morning will be spent tidying up in readiness and unpacking the bags after our night away.This week is also Ofsted week at my kids school where I am Governor so I will be busy with that too.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Rx
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-04-2008, 06:27 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Bucketing it down here today which is a shame after such a nice day yesterday. Off to Glasgow in a while for a meeting which can't be avoided. Where did the weekend go !
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 06:32 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, looks like not a bad day today, whatever you are doing have a good one

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Morning all,

weather is rainy so not do good on that score but all the children WILL be at school today so my first child free day for two weeks.....

My cleaner comes this afternoon so this morning will be spent tidying up in readiness and unpacking the bags after our night away.This week is also Ofsted week at my kids school where I am Governor so I will be busy with that too.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Rx
Morning Rachel

Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Bucketing it down here today which is a shame after such a nice day yesterday. Off to Glasgow in a while for a meeting which can't be avoided. Where did the weekend go !
Morning Phil

It's actually a beautiful day here - sunny with a slight breeze - fab. It probably won't last, though.....
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 06:34 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

My ankle is so painful at the moment I don't know what to do with myself it's the worse it's been, I could hardly walk on it last night, and it kept me awake all night and none of the painkillers I've got seem to touch it either I think a call to the Doctors is well overdue

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all nice here so far today.
Had a nice day yesterday no jelly and ice cream though, probably a good thing as we are on a diet and we managed to resist Birthday cake too.
Bit of a strange day today it is our Youngests Birthday today and his first one living away from home.
at todays gem and have a good day all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >