Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 06:56 PM

A big thank you to Zoeybeau

Myself and Bronwyn would like to thank ZB for all the help shes given us with the pups.
She's rang me all the time to make sure they were ok and I had no worries, and the day before they were due i was given her mobile number and told to ring at any time day or night if I needed help over the phone (my midwife was away at a show the day befire and I panicked )
Despite the fact one of her boxers wasnt very well, she was there for me throughout. She even saved me a vets bill you know what I'm like running everything to the vets when they dont need it.
Thanks again Toni you've been a star.
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 06:58 PM
good job Toni xxxxxx
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 06:59 PM
Aww Jackie you just made me cry, it was no problem hun you are a great friend. xxxxxxxx
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Thats lovely. Oh god I'm blubbing again.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 07:02 PM
See this is why I love this woman like a sister , No matter what is going on in her life she takes time to help others , I know exactly how you feel Jacqui she has helped me loads over the years , And she was my rock when I lost my boy Juke and threw loads of stuff I would never have coped with without her she is a solid diamond and a brilliant friend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Awww, great job Toni x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 07:06 PM
This doesn't surprise me at all with toni, because she was always there for me too when I lost my old girl last July, she supplied me with constant "keep your chin up" e-mails, numerous phone calls when I was always in the shower not to mention some very helpful advice which I once needed regarding dog ailments, and I never did get to speak to her, but she's one hell of a nice person and another good friend from the great Dogsey gang we have here! Well done again then toni, you always have time for everyone in their hour of need, another true star
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
See this is why I love this woman like a sister , No matter what is going on in her life she takes time to help others , I know exactly how you feel Jacqui she has helped me loads over the years , And she was my rock when I lost my boy Juke and threw loads of stuff I would never have coped with without her she is a solid diamond and a brilliant friend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You so lucky to have her in your life hun, I'm a natural panicker whre my dogs are concerned and I felt better knowing she was on the other end of the phone. She even stopped up late with me on here til Bron settled for the evening
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 07:11 PM
Well done Toni!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
You so lucky to have her in your life hun, I'm a natural panicker whre my dogs are concerned and I felt better knowing she was on the other end of the phone. She even stopped up late with me on here til Bron settled for the evening
I regard myself as the luckiest person alive xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >