Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 09:19 AM

We do love you and your dogs (NI)

I thought it was so sad reading a thread where the NI owners felt that they were being got at.

To be honest, I can understand why they think that.

So, maybe its not my place, but I thought I would post something to say that most Dogsey members love seeing photos of your dogs and hearing what they are up to and would miss you if you weren't here.

I've done it as a blog because I only want positive comments on this and I will be able to delete anything I consider inappropriate.

There has been too much negativity on Dogsey about NIs - so anyone else who has something positive to say about Dogsey members with NIs, here's your chance.
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 09:27 AM
They shouldn't worry, they have the most beautiful dogs. I feel 'got at' too sometimes but then we are all so different. Imagine if everytime you posted everyone said 'yeah yeah yeah we agree' how boring eh!
The truth is everyone on here loves dogs and that is the one thing we all have in common, which is quite a nice thing if you think about it. What would we all do if dogs didn't exist - NOOOOoooooooooo !!!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 09:30 AM
I don't know much about the breed but what I do know, I love! Gorgeous dogs and don't let anyone tell you any different!!
running cloud
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-12-2007, 09:45 AM
Thank you, as a NI owner it is really nice to hear positive comments, we to love our dogs and thats what its all about isnt it.What ever breed you own as long as you love them than thats the most important thing.Once again thanks
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 11:08 AM
i agree and think this is a wonderful idea Hali...big pat on the back to you!
I think they are wonderful dogs too and love seeing pics and hearing about their antics. More of that would be brill. xxx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 12:30 PM
Hey, i love em too, infact one of my best mates is an NI, I love him to bits.....it's Tikaani, he and Tobes have many a scuffle.....I'll find a couple of photos tonight and re post them.xx
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Good blog, I would also say I love the NIs and there is no need for all the nitpicking of late.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Good blog Hali , it's so nice to read something possitive about them, I know how I'd feel if people started slating my chosed breed, I think the NI are absolutly stunning dogs and would love a cuddle from anyone of them
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Great idea Hali, NI are beautiful dogs and are obviously loved by there owners. Please don't feel we are all against you. x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 12:52 PM
I've always adored them ever since I first saw them on this forum, I really can't understand all this back-biting about them either. So you can count me in as a definite fan of the NI and Utanogans and all the others of the same type too! I love 'em all and the bigger and fluffier the better for me.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »