Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2021, 08:30 AM

Daily Thread Friday 2nd April

Good morning everyone and Happy Easter

Sorry to hear about your sister in law Lynn hope they have caught it early

Dull this morning and a tad on the chilly side. Teazle walked. large freezer defrosted and cleaned now for a coffee.

Hope all are well. Stay safe
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2021, 09:09 AM
Happy Easter Sue and everyone else.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2021, 09:15 AM
Morning Sue, brenda and all to follow.
Happy Easter. It's turned very chilly good in a way might keep all those idiots off the beaches and out of the countryside spoiling everywhere with rubbish.
Hope they have caught it early regards Margaret, not sure what treatment might be available and what she will consider she is 83 this year. Hoping minimal.
We are starting re-organising the spare room today. Means clearing out the wardrobe. Dreading that.

Hope everyone is well today and keeping safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2021, 10:00 AM
Good morning all
Lynn, don't get buried under the stuff in the wardrobe lol. Steve has a cupboard, it's the full length of the spare room..... it's so full, he literally has no idea what's in there, I imagine theirs stuff that was his exes. We spoke about it the other night and we both decided that he would get all the stuff out, look at it all...say "why did I start this" and shove it back in lol.....so, the door will stay shut!!!
Busy again already Sue
Morning Brenda
I plan on doing nothing today, well walk the dogs and that's about it
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2021, 10:47 AM
Food morning all.

Very chilly out there, but so far keeping the tourists at bay. I'd rather have a chilly weekend than a packed one.

The mattress is staying. It's not brilliant, but a lot better than my old one. The 'free' pillow should arrive tomorrow. They certainly take their time to fill orders if mine is an example.

Happy Easter all xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2021, 10:53 AM
Chris I think the deliveries are all over the place as it's Bank holiday so many conflicting delivering then not messages today.
I agree I would rather it cooler keep all the idiots at home.

Doesn't help our internet was down all day yesterday due to an outage in our area.
They will be compensating especially as Gorden had a deadline for getting his last students school places schools in London didn't close till yesterday.
It's a hard enough job as it is without the internet and email even harder.

First part of clearing out done not much rubbish either surprisingly.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2021, 11:00 AM
A month for the mattress to be delivered and 6 weeks for the pillow is a bit excessive though Lynn when they advertise daily on TV. They even say fast delivery .

I doubt the pillow will be any good because I like soft pillows and I've never seen a foam one that is anything but hard so it's not a problem, more an observation
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2021, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
A month for the mattress to be delivered and 6 weeks for the pillow is a bit excessive though Lynn when they advertise daily on TV. They even say fast delivery .

I doubt the pillow will be any good because I like soft pillows and I've never seen a foam one that is anything but hard so it's not a problem, more an observation
Maybe that is fast to them........I suspect they have fired the snail and employed a tortoise instead....LOL
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2021, 12:40 PM
Dad ordered a dormeo mattress and it was here really really quickly....maybe it's different area to area??
My nice neighbour is home... hasn't had a good stay in hospital so that's both my mum and her
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2021, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Maybe that is fast to them........I suspect they have fired the snail and employed a tortoise instead....LOL
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >