Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2016, 05:48 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 24th October

Morning all.

Hope you all slept well.

Thought I would give the daily a starter for 10 - just back from taking Cassie out and instead of bed this morning off on a fire course for work today so back on days routine. Nights again Thursday......... Confused so am I.
Cold but dry here hope you are all well,
Jobs done here
Washing in machine.
Dog walked
Me showered
Fresh hot water bottle for mom - as she feels the cold Medication issued to Cassie
Toast toasted and marite applied and eaten by me with coffee.
Daily thread started

See you later alligators..... have a good day play nicely while I am away.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2016, 06:26 AM
Good morning Kazz, thanks for starting the daily thread. Good morning to all who have yet to come. Haven't followed up on last night's thread yet so not sure what was got up to if anything. Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-10-2016, 08:02 AM

Good morning all

Big day today Sue's sister has deemed to visit us, so best bib and tucker and no swearing or farting. Be glad when she has gone she thinks she is better than anyone and hates me as I speak as I find.

Oh yes my photo skills (editing) knows no bounds

Kazz

Your fire course, does it instruct you on how to use matches or go to the extreem with a flame thrower?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2016, 09:22 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope the course goes well Kazz

Good morning Moyra.

Gentle hugs to your mum Eileen and hope she gets some relief soon.

Dull here but dry. Very dark this morning when I got up don't like it. As Barry said we are being visited by my dear sister. I feel sorry for Barry as he has done nothing wrong I just think she hates men Will take her out this afternoon for a walk along the sea front and give him a bit of peace.

Have a nice day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2016, 09:28 AM
Hi all, haven't caught up sorry!!!
hope all are well, i went to see my friends and the babies but could only see one as the other is in neo natal, he isn't feeding, hope they will all be back together soon and allowed home together
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2016, 09:42 AM
Oh poor little mite hope he is going to be ok and you Griff are you ok as you haven't been posting since the announcement of the babies birth.

Eileen, hope you and the babies are doing well and that your Mum is not being made to tired and weak from over visiting, she is obviously a very popular lady and deserves lots of hugs.

June, how are you today? Are the girls still behaving themselves?

Lynn, do hope you are ok, we are all now very worried about you.

Norma, hope you are back on the road to recovery.

LG, Hope you are enjoying the freedom that you have but don't overdo things. The dogs will love having you all to themselves.

Harvey, hope you and OH, Casey and Lara are ok. So Casey is getting bolder now he knows he is safe with you and your back up.

Brenda, hope you are feeling a bit brighter these days.

Sue, Good idea to take your sister out and leave Barry to some peace on his own seeing as the two of them are especially endeared to each other.

Mandy, hope you are coping ok.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2016, 09:46 AM
Barry, meant to say I love your photo gallery again, some beautiful photos there, you have a special knack with a camera.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2016, 10:48 AM
Hi
All Hush,Hush here,Monsters Inc are asleepAlready been into town and out for a walk this morning,up since 6am
Thanks Ladies for the well wishes,I shall indeed pass them on
Great to have you back GRIFF,fingers crossed for the babies,they'll be fine you'll seeDo you know how much they weigh?Bet they're tiny,bless them xx
Keep the photos coming Barry,love seeing them
Have visitors for lunch,including mum.Just making soup and sandwiches,it's handySister is arriving tonightShe hasn't met the babies yetShe might get back on a plane after 10 minutes
Ok,will go tidy up while I have the chance
Have a great day all,see you later xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2016, 11:04 AM
Dry and cold here this morning, cold wind has dropped. Because its half term I thought I'll get the girls out early. Took Mabs and Kesh onto the football field in the car with them being in season. Kids already in the ball park smashing the ball against the mesh, which sends Mabs into orbit, so she ran and hid most of the time, was throwing the ball for them, sometimes she came out and grabbed the ball and ran off, sometimes not. Eventually she ran out, grabbed the ball and ran to the car where she stayed glued to the door till I came over with Kesh and opened it for her. As we were driving off, another woman came with several kids, a ball and a small hairy thing that was dragging her along. I thought er No, don't think I'll be bringing Zen onto here, she'll think its a toy and then mucho screaming. Took Cariad, Lona and Zen onto the field at the back of the bungalows near the river, and everything was going fine until Zen disappeared into the bushes bordering the river and rolled in fox poo and would not come away. Eventually I walked away with Cariad and Lona and then she followed, put her lead on and we went home. So I doubt they even had 20 minutes apiece today. I'll go back to my normal practice of taking them on the river during school holidays, as I remember now why I do that
Hoping the tooth situation is improving, Kazz. Lona had an infected broken tooth and it was removed a few weeks ago and she is fine now.
Have a lovely visit Barry, maybe you can hide in your Man Cave till She has gone
Your sister will adore the babies, Eileen, who wouldn't Love to your mum and hope she is feeling better today.
Griff, thoughts for the poor baby in neonatal, I am sure they will get her/him facing in the right direction and starting to feed. Hoping you are OK as well.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Oh good girl Zen,rolling in fox poo.....nice
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »