Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 01:47 PM

I met an oldie today

i was out with jake this morning, and met a jake russel x. and he was over 20!! the oldest dog i have ever met! he looks amazing for his age. the owner said he sleeps at lot and can only got for 2 short walks a day but he looks great!

they got him as a rescue so arent sure exactly on his age, but they have had him for 20 years, so they think he is about 21/22!

whats the oldest dog you have met?
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Wow that's an old dog! Our Cleo our GSD, was 16 when she passed. She was the oldest I knew.

Friend of ours currently has an 18 year old cat. Yeah I know, not a dog but still quite elderly for a moggy.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Rusty is nearly 19, my friends had a dog aged 21 and I went to see someone once with a 21 year old jrt that had been spayed when she was 17!

rune
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Wow that's an old dog! Our Cleo our GSD, was 16 when she passed. She was the oldest I knew.

Friend of ours currently has an 18 year old cat. Yeah I know, not a dog but still quite elderly for a moggy.
the oldest i knew before this one, was a 19 year old collie. a girl i was at school with owns her, and the 2 are the same age and have grown up together. i would love that

Originally Posted by rune View Post
Rusty is nearly 19, my friends had a dog aged 21 and I went to see someone once with a 21 year old jrt that had been spayed when she was 17!

rune
spaying at 17! wouldnt that be quite risky??