Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-03-2011, 09:30 AM
Remember your post about this.
Why,in Gods name would you buy a husky,a bitch and then ,5 minutes down the line ,get rid because you "just dont have the time for her".
Some people make me sick .As you say she just wants the money-the dogs welfare doesnt come into it.
Is the dog spayed by the way?Hope so,though doubt it very much.The thought of the dog being sold to the 1st person with the money is heartbreaking.

Hope and pray that something will happen to help this dog-cant think of what.
Wish I could help.Please keep us updated-I feel so sorry for you as well-it must be awful for you to see what you dreaded actually happening
love from Maureen
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by Ollies mum View Post
Remember your post about this.
Why,in Gods name would you buy a husky,a bitch and then ,5 minutes down the line ,get rid because you "just dont have the time for her".
Some people make me sick .As you say she just wants the money-the dogs welfare doesnt come into it.
Is the dog spayed by the way?Hope so,though doubt it very much.The thought of the dog being sold to the 1st person with the money is heartbreaking.

Hope and pray that something will happen to help this dog-cant think of what.
Wish I could help.Please keep us updated-I feel so sorry for you as well-it must be awful for you to see what you dreaded actually happening
love from Maureen
nope the dogs not spayed, she isnt even a year old yet i dont think, maybe 9 months max. its sad, and i do hope someone decent comes along, but with the craze there of everyone getting a husky i very much doubt she will go to the right person.
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 10:51 AM
See I don't get why people would pick a known un-beginner friendly dog like this! I adore the look of huskies and other northern-type dogs, as does hubby - but there is no way on this earth we'd have got one as a first dog! Why intentionally set YOURSELF (never mind the dog) up for a tricky situation?
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by dizzi View Post
See I don't get why people would pick a known un-beginner friendly dog like this! I adore the look of huskies and other northern-type dogs, as does hubby - but there is no way on this earth we'd have got one as a first dog! Why intentionally set YOURSELF (never mind the dog) up for a tricky situation?
the bit in bold. thats exactly why.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 03:13 PM
I remember you first posting about her getting that dog. Oh, what a shame, but still if it gets into a better home where it will be exercised and cared for properly it will be for the best.
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Totally agree - they got the dog for what she looked like - nothing else and no thought of whether it was suitable, etc. etc. I think we are all very angry on dogsey and unfortunately it is happening everywhere. A breed becomes popular and you see them everywhere for a while owned by people who haven't a clue. I couldn't care a damn what my dog looked like as long as it was happy and healthy.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2