14-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Oh he is so cute!!! They all are!

Lucky you! xoxox
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
sorry missed your question before the one next to mine is a boy, its a solid brown colour, but he was mega hairy when he was born, i thought he was a powderpuff when i saw the pictures when they were born because it was from the top.

i know i need to invest in some decent clippers
He would have been my choice defo.. Hes looks a hairy beast though and that to may have put me off!
Maybe it was a puff, breeders will class them as HL when in actual fact whos to say there not bad coated puffs, but we wont go down that road haha! I like your boy and will hopefully see him soon, and hitting the ring in a few months.

Clippers go for the osters A5 two speeds, its what I use they go well through the pet puffs when I clip them off.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
He would have been my choice defo.. Hes looks a hairy beast though and that to may have put me off!
Maybe it was a puff, breeders will class them as HL when in actual fact whos to say there not bad coated puffs, but we wont go down that road haha! I like your boy and will hopefully see him soon, and hitting the ring in a few months.

Clippers go for the osters A5 two speeds, its what I use they go well through the pet puffs when I clip them off.
yeah he was really hairy, plus i wanted a spotty and even though mine isnt really spotty he isnt solid lol yeah guess whats on my christmas list clipper, grooming box and maybe even a trolley haha
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2010, 09:27 PM
yeah he was really hairy, plus i wanted a spotty and even though mine isnt really spotty he isnt solid lol yeah guess whats on my christmas list clipper, grooming box and maybe even a trolley haha
hahaha we just gave our old trolley away, wish I had known.
grooming box is a defo - but watch it, dont want to see all your stuff stolen again

we need to get new clippers because I accidentally broke ours, clipping the matted foster off who decided to attack me leaving the clippers to go flying and smash on the floor.. mum was NOT impressed ....
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2010, 09:33 PM
Aww I think I would call him Button or Bean
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2010, 09:35 PM
hahaha we just gave our old trolley away, wish I had known.
grooming box is a defo - but watch it, dont want to see all your stuff stolen again

we need to get new clippers because I accidentally broke ours, clipping the matted foster off who decided to attack me leaving the clippers to go flying and smash on the floor.. mum was NOT impressed ....
yeah i still havent bought one from when it got stolen im going to get one that i know will be mine lol, found one and its all zebra print, think i might get that haha not too many people have them ive only had a small battery operate clipper because i only had to do daphnis face. cat said get the oster ones, she broke hers when she dropped them on the floor lol dont think nick was impressed with her
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Aww I think I would call him Button or Bean
haha bean my mum said squirrel
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2010, 09:41 PM
yeah i still havent bought one from when it got stolen im going to get one that i know will be mine lol, found one and its all zebra print, think i might get that haha not too many people have them ive only had a small battery operate clipper because i only had to do daphnis face. cat said get the oster ones, she broke hers when she dropped them on the floor lol dont think nick was impressed with her
There not cheap and we only got ours crufts 2008, got a good deal aswell. cant wait till crufts though as I need them before to perfare the dogs so will be going online
Zabra print sounds great, even better get one with your name on and hunrdeds of crestie heads!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2010, 09:42 PM
No thoughts on names, but bless he is sweet, no wonder you are so excited!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2010, 09:43 PM
There not cheap and we only got ours crufts 2008, got a good deal aswell. cant wait till crufts though as I need them before to perfare the dogs so will be going online
Zabra print sounds great, even better get one with your name on and hunrdeds of crestie heads!
and a big sticker that says "THIS IS CHLOE'S DO NOT STEAL!"
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >