Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Great news Chloe, Think i will have a sneak peek at the pedigree!!!
Yes i can imagine them being quite hairy - You should hope for some true hairless!
cant imagine that with dennis and diva theyre both quite hairy... but they also have the longest crests ever (mind u dennis' dad did!) so i suppose thats a bonus!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
How exciting, 18 weeks will give you plenty of time to sort things out, oh god it's a long time to wait though. How many pups do they usualy have in a litter?
4 is the avarge, but as the size of the avarge show dog goes up, the amount of pups in the litter seem to be doing so to.

Chloe, we two hhl and i hate perparing them for shows, its worse than perparing a puff! Also things are ment to be changing around the showing world! A come back for the true hairless - i do hope so

Yes there crests are long, i have never seen Diva in the flesh, and only seen Denis once at the nationals.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 06:57 PM
4 is the avarge, but as the size of the avarge show dog goes up, the amount of pups in the litter seem to be doing so to.

Chloe, we two hhl and i hate perparing them for shows, its worse than perparing a puff! Also things are ment to be changing around the showing world! A come back for the true hairless - i do hope so

Yes there crests are long, i have never seen Diva in the flesh, and only seen Denis once at the nationals.
what do you reckon would happen if i took it in the ring hairy lol
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 07:06 PM
You would be laughed at for not presenting your dog correctly! Mind you i think the HHL should be shown un touched!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 09:22 PM
You would be laughed at for not presenting your dog correctly! Mind you i think the HHL should be shown un touched!
in my opnion, if it stands, walks well, n wags its tail its being presented correctly... im sur others have better ideas mind
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 09:26 PM
I agree i like seeing happy doglets in the ring, but i also like them and the handler to be presented to a high standard, shows respect to the judge. Plus in my opinion by presenting the dog well look wise as well as behaviour wise, you get the best out the dog and show the best bits of it to!

I feel like i havent shown for ages
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 09:31 PM
I agree i like seeing happy doglets in the ring, but i also like them and the handler to be presented to a high standard, shows respect to the judge. Plus in my opinion by presenting the dog well look wise as well as behaviour wise, you get the best out the dog and show the best bits of it to!

I feel like i havent shown for ages
you do?? i havent!!! and wont be for ages!!! not entered daph cos she has ripped out all her coat.... may enter welsh champ show but not too sure now im on mega save lol
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 11:07 PM
oh thats so exciting! you must be delighted
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
you do?? i havent!!! and wont be for ages!!! not entered daph cos she has ripped out all her coat.... may enter welsh champ show but not too sure now im on mega save lol
Im not doing many more - Im doing windsor taking 2, the club show taking 3 highly possibly 4.. and LKA taking who ever i havent qualifed, if i havent if not i many pick one or two just for the sake of it!

Stars got two firsts so she is qualifed at her little age bless her.. but will still do club show with her, its a nice.. cheap day out

Yes you need to save lady, il be keeping a close eye on you!!
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2010, 07:39 AM
Congrats! Sending lots of fertility vibes to mum and dad! These weeks will seem endless now waiting on your pup to be born!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >