Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-04-2019, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lynn, I really hope your lad gives her what for and do you know what... I hope her new fella gets those little ones away from her

If the guy is successful in that then she would be liable for 'child support' it's usually the father who pays child support but not always, if the court should judge that the father is the better parent then he should have the kids and it should be the mother who pays child support.

I'm not sure how it works in this country but in America they are very strong on 'child support' if the parent who is ordered to pay should get 3 months behind the Police just go round to his house, arrest him, and sling him in jail, no bail, no court appearance, nothing, and they don't let him out until he's paid at least half of the back payments.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Flippin heck Griff, you seem to be having a disaster day, poor Mum, sounds like you did the right thing, have you ever had any nursing trainning or is it just your natural caring nature
I think her nursing training is living in the house of disasters...….
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 09:23 PM
Kelly, when my lad was in hospital, they suspected cancer so removed a lymph node from his armpit to test. Fortunately, he hadn't got cancer but an abscess in his back, but his armpit kept filling with fluid for weeks afterwards and then it would literally explode.

They tried all sorts of dressings and none worked. In the end they used disposable nappies and loads of padding underneath his shoulder. He drenched more than one doctor when they examined him .

Moyra, I married at 16 and as you say, out of the frying pan. It sure is a culture shock. We were lucky. 49 years later we are still together, but those early years weren't the easiest
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 09:26 PM
Evening all. Not much news on my aunt they are trying a different type of anti seizure drug as per the neurologist. No change bar calling out continuously even when someone with her holding her hand.

Garden moving on nicely and glad to hear your grandson is doing well Lynn. Moyra look after yourself. Griff try and buy a large roll of cotton wool and wrap everyone and everything in it. LOL
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 10:50 PM
Just a thought Kaz, but if they put her on Keppra (Levetiracetam) watch out for nasty side effects.

Common are suicidal thoughts and Keppra rage. My lad went through the rage and believe me it is bad. At one point it got so bad I thought he'd end up sectioned. Off the drug and back to normal.

Keppra is one a lot of hospitals favour, but if they are giving it, please watch her closely
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2019, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Just a thought Kaz, but if they put her on Keppra (Levetiracetam) watch out for nasty side effects.

Common are suicidal thoughts and Keppra rage. My lad went through the rage and believe me it is bad. At one point it got so bad I thought he'd end up sectioned. Off the drug and back to normal.

Keppra is one a lot of hospitals favour, but if they are giving it, please watch her closely

Thank You will do.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3