Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 06:52 AM

Daily chatter Tuesday 23rd April 2019

Morning all. Hope you all had a good night. Watched the new programme called Ghosts. So funny. Mowing grass today as after today they have given rain. Still we do need it. Ground so grey and dusty. Have a good day whatever you all get up to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 07:14 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Like you Brenda will also get the grass mown.

Had a busy afternoon yesterday. Managed to get bedding that son liked but not curtains a they only stock eyelet ones in store and he needs pencil pleat. Could change to a pole but would involve drilling more holes and given the state of the plaster in his flat best left as is, so will order them on line having seen them and liked them. Then to garden centre to look at shrubs/ trees but he has yet to move some paving and dig a hole so only looked but he thought he would try growing some veg. I have given him two troughs so have put in two peppers, lettuce and carrots. With his predisposition for killing things thought they might survive his tic

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 09:19 AM
Sue, your son sounds as capable at growing things as me lol
Brenda...did my lawn yesterday, I do like a neat lawn and we have a covenant that means you have to keep it nice and neat...weird the things that are covered
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2019, 09:22 AM
Morning brenda, Sue and al to follow.
Another nice day not so warm so Dillo took us over to other park and he had a good run around there today and is now exhausted.
Good job as we are off out in a while.

Mark and Lauren bringing Joel back this way today. He has had no luck finding a job back in Harlow cannot keep living at his girlfriends so Mark is going to help look for walk this way. Donna chucked him out in the New Year because the warehouse job didn't work out.
Will be nice to have him this way nearer us all.
Donna has no idea where he is he could be on the streets for all she knew. Made no enquiries to Mark out is he ok and living with him and safe in the knowledge he is safe.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 09:38 AM
Morning all.
Nice here today may not be as hot but nice day it looks like.

So I have a lovely day planned in the garden will start with that today little stage by little stage loving it.

My Aunt who had a stroke and still in hospital is now having seizures; going to speak with the doctor on my visit today as I see no improvement at all in fact seems worse than when she first went in, we will see, I am rarely pessimistic but this does not feel like she will live independently again.

Watched Game of Thrones last night. Anyone else? Brenda have sky recorded Ghosts glad it is good.

To all you grass cutters, well done.

Lynn - some times people are blinkered and bitter and find it easier to carry on like that than change.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-04-2019, 09:42 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Donna chucked him out in the New Year because the warehouse job didn't work out.
Donna has no idea where he is he could be on the streets for all she knew.

Hi Lynn, I was thinking about him (when you mentioned him the other day.) I wonder if she chucked him out when the tax payer subsidy for him stopped comming to her. To have completely lost track of his whereabouts is horrific, what sort of person would do that ?

You are right, the nearer he is to you all now can only be good.

Not a lot happening here, Sunday I spotted a leak from around our water meter, Anglian Water had someone out within two hours who said it was on their side of the meter, so will not effect our bill They are back today to fit a new meter, hope it will be something easier to read, I had a hard job reading the old one as it was buried deep in a hole in the ground

All the talk about lawn mowing above has made me think I should get out and doours

Have a good day all of you, might pop back tonight.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 10:26 AM
Hello Everyone, Have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 10:58 AM
Kazz, I hope you get some answers and I really hope your aunty improves
Lynn...what an absolute cow! As has been said, once the cash stopped he wasn't any use to her.
Harvey...pleased you won't be paying for the leak
Morning Moyra
Mad dash to the vets with deagan....she squealed and couldn't walk, she has done it before but never this bad, I was sure she had broken her leg...turns out she has subluxing patellas, I am worn out...I had to carry her home with my own leg dragging behind me! She has some pain relief but if it continues it will be surgery...I am currently yelling at her not to jump on the sofa and no wrestling..maybe not a good idea to give her painkillers
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2019, 12:49 PM
Sorry about your Aunt Kazz.
griff sorry about Deagan hope you and Deagan recover soon.

Yes that will be it his money that she got from the state will of stopped so he is no longer any use to her.
He has been staying at his girlfriends Harvey while in Harlow then over to mark and Lauren's in between but now the job front there is looking pretty useless he will go to Mark and Lauren and they will help him find work here. He will have them behind him to nudge him along his way.

It beggars belief about Donna Lauren was saying sunday she is apparently on medication which zones her out now no Joel there who looks after those children, think the last one can only be in nursery.
Father of the latest 3 children is hardly there and working to get out he works really hard. Mark reckons he is making enough money and will take the children with him. You watch her play the system again like she did with Jordan and Joel if he does.
We think Joel might still have a few things at hers so Mark is going to ask him and if there is anything of particular value Mark said I will go and get it i've got 15 years of excuse the French s**t to give her. He use to have to be so careful but now it doesn't matter anymore he can tell her where to go.

Been out got some pots and more soil to do some planting in while.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 02:24 PM
Good afternoon all.

Bit overcast this morning but not too bad. Lovely now it is a bit quieter.

Must be garden mania day. Hubby has just done ours, both back and front. Love the look when it has just been cut.

When my ex-daughter in law decided she was bored with my son and threw him out, he slept in the car for 4 days before his mate realised what he was doing and offered his sofa. He then encouraged him to ring me and let me know what was happening. He came to us for a couple of weeks while we got him sorted.

When I say got bored, that was what she told him. Nothing at all to do with the fact she had moved mark 2 in within a month of course, or had salted away a ton of money and left him with the bills. They were divorced within a few months, but thankfully he got the kids 3 days a week. The are growing up fast now with my grandson at 18 and settling in to an apprenticeship and my granddaughter is 15 now. Nowadays they spend more time with dad than mum
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >