Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
astle9
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-04-2012, 07:49 AM

The rain is ridiculous

even with all my wet gear on i got soaked but the dogs loved it, hope it is not as bad where you are.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2012, 07:50 AM
This what happened last time they announced a Drought...
It bucketed down for months.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2012, 08:07 AM
At least its easy to pedict the weather now. No more wondering what it will be like at the weekend, because of course it will still be raining
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2012, 08:24 AM
It is so depressing. We don't often get days and days of rain here on the East Coast, but it seems to have been wet forever

I am sick of washing the floor, drying dogs, cleaning down mud-splattered walls, and washing dog towels. Oh and the scent of wet dog hangs heavily in the air!

Just off out with mine again now ... dig out the wet weather gear again!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2012, 08:31 AM
I know we need the rain - but this is ridiculous I've just got back from buying a paper - took the dogs with me. I'm soaked, the dogs are soaked (they don't seem to mind, probably because they had raincoats on!), but the paper which was in a carrier back is now drying out on the boiler

The aroma of wet dog also hangs heavy in the air here
bijou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2012, 08:38 AM
oh yes - even our ducks are taking shelter !! - apparently we're due to have a month's rainfall in the next few days - just great !! - I'm at Malvern on Friday ( WELKS show ) and keeping everything crossed that the rain stops by then !!
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2012, 08:41 AM
Samson got to try his new raincoat today and he wasn't too happy with it especially when he rolled and rolled around in the grass on his back and it didn't come off but much nicer for me to know he's nice and warm on most of his body and a whole lot easier to dry off on our return home even thou i got soaked thru to the bone as i am not lucky enough to have a new raincoat
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2012, 08:52 AM
It's raining here too, we have flooding up to the front door and just mm's off of the air brick.

I did the usual chucking dogs out for them to run in like boomerangs, eventually got them to go. We haven't walked yet, there is supposed to be a dry spell somewhere in this lot!
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2012, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
It's raining here too, we have flooding up to the front door and just mm's off of the air brick.

I did the usual chucking dogs out for them to run in like boomerangs, eventually got them to go. We haven't walked yet, there is supposed to be a dry spell somewhere in this lot!
oh god reminds me of the time we rain flooded in a brand new house only moved in a month was council house luckily so they had to move us but was evil at the time still had unpacked boxes and had to move again
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2012, 09:01 AM
I agree, it's ridiculous. We're trying to let our house out at the mo, difficult with 2 moulting big wet smelly Akitas! Instead of being happy we're getting viewings i dread them!!! More so i let the agent do the viewings and I take the baby and 2 dogs out, not much fun in this weather, argh!

AND we're going on holiday to Scotland on Saturday for a week
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »