Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 09:04 PM

So I have a couple of fosters,

A couple of 14 week old fosters to be precise. They are the ones born of the cat who I looked after while she gave birth and the owners were on holiday, now they are apparently too much work, as they kept two, it was meant to be arranged that all three would be going to rescue, the kittens into foster home, but the mum was rehomed before the final arrangements were made, ****** me off a bit, but the new owners asked me to go to vets with her tomorrow, the cats still underweight, so bloods will be taken, and depending on the outcome she will be spayed and microchipped, but their isn't enough foster homes for kittens, so its been arranged after speaking to the rescue warden that I will do it for them, so now Im waiting for a call from someone who has passed the wardens checks and who will hopefully be a forever home to the two boys. Wish me luck though as the cats will meet the dogs tomorrow, should be fine, but Diesel has once needed rescueing from a big mean ragdoll cat who followed him into the kitchen, so Im waiting until I have to rescue Diesel from one of these lil guys, big mean Lurcher he is not .