Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Wow!
The judge came up to me and said he liked him, I remember telling him that Deccy was the first Dalmatian to get the Junior Diploma in Ireland, that leads me to think that the pic was the one taken by Joyce Crawford-Manton. She designed the ad for the Irish Canine Press which I did celebrating his JD achievement back in July, and she would know my first name 'cos she spelt it wrong on the website once ( ) and she knows from that ad that his pet name is Declan. Deccy to his friends, though
I owe her a drink.
Don't worry about sending it to me Dawn but thanks for the offer, in fact the whole episode has brough about another piece of good news. The person who alerted me to it used to be a good friend but we fell out when I came to Ireland and only get in touch now rarely. I decided to ring her for the first time in over 2 years and things are now a whole lot better she is going to send me the paper when she has finished reading it.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

26-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Great picture Gill and Well done. also great news that you have now got back in touch with your friend that you fell out with when you went to Ireland. Hope this cements the friendship and you both get back on track.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2006, 09:17 PM
Thanks, I hope so, we had quite a long chat and it was as if nothing had happened.
We're off to the Dublin show in the morning, hope I don't get too much flack for being in DW, knowing my luck we'll bomb this time but that's showing!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

26-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Gill Good luck for tomorrow hope you do well but if not as you say that's showing and its better luck next time as we all well know. Hope you are lucky do keep us posted. I have no more till into Jan.
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-12-2006, 12:24 AM
Oh well done and congratulations Deccy
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2006, 01:40 AM
well done and congrats good luck at crufts
can you let me know how the Bullies go please
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2