View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 07:26 PM
Hello again. Well my general check up turned into me having a cystoscopy. See, I sensed something, that was why I was anxious
Not pleasant but not too bad. I now have to go back at a later date for some biopsies so I will be whining again then
We were away from Pepsi for 4 hours which we don't like doing and didn't want to leave her again, so Brian went off and did the shopping on his own.
Now trying to relax and "switch off" before bed.
See you all tomorrow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 07:29 PM
Nippy, I feel for you....I have had 4 now, first 2were awake but the others I have been under for, I hope the biopsies won't be too painful for you. Tell you what, your Brian's a good un
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Aw Nippy, been thinking of you and was getting worried when you didn't show by teatime. I'm sure everythings fine, but I know how you must be feeling, have had one biopsy under local and felt everything, hoping you are OK now. Brian is a real good 'un, they broke the mould when they made him
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Evening everyone back from bowling and had dinner and feeling cream crackered.
Nippy Jen sorry you had to have a painful invasive procedure done, hope the biopsies are better.
Think LG has retired to bed after the mem's spending.
June Joel has a very healthy appetite and isn't overly fussy which is refreshing.
Mark won first round of bowling Gorden won the second round. We then had a drink and some nibbles and the boys played pool so a nice afternoon.
We were impressed as we thought it was a children's play barn, turns out half is and the other half houses the bowling alley, a taser room and pool tables and a bar. Not far from us either.
Kazz hope the back is better soon.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 07:38 PM
Just watched this on [a social network] ... you will need tissues!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-08-2016, 08:07 PM
Nikki you can't put social media links up, can you delete it please
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 08:22 PM
Nippy Jen, having recently gone under similar invasion I do empathize with you, hope you will feel more comfortable soon. What we have to endure is unreasonable, you would think in the current times there would be less painful and more impersonal ways of carrying out these intrusions. God bless.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Nikki you can't put social media links up, can you delete it please
I've no idea how to ... but it seems to have disappeared so no harm done.

Sorry - didn't know - it was a really sweet video about a labrador who was rescued by this man and the labrador makes the video as a tribute and a thank you to the man for his life. It really is worth a view, which is why I posted it!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 10:07 PM
Actually it was YouTube not [a social network] - does that count as social media?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-08-2016, 11:09 PM
I took it off Nikki. If its YouTube that's fine if you want to put it up again. If you need to take anything off or add to a post, use the edit button on the bottom left of your post and it will take you into your post, make the changes, click on save changes and it goes back up again
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >