Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2016, 09:50 AM
Morning all
had a bit of a read through and i hope everyone has a top day whatever they are doing!!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2016, 10:19 AM
Morning all, hope you are all fairing well.
The sun is out here but we also have a gale force wind.
Three sausages were eaten Moyra and great granddad ate the other one for tea in a roll
Lynn I would think you almost needed a horse box for Dillon not a car lol
Not a lot happening here today, in fact I'm feeling a bit bored. Maybe I will take Tango for a run
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2016, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Backs a bit better than it was, have taken more pain killers than I normally would and feel a bit muzzy headed and sleepy by evening. I am being good, Moyra, and keeping it low key, hardly doing anything. Will get girls out and see how Zen is, she is so thin, her waist is tiny and her poo's are like bullets, hate seeing her like this She is full of herself and bouncy, but not liking what I've had to do to get her on track and hoping we turn the corner on all this very soon
Tyto is so funny with the seaweed, Brenda,mine would have been racing around with it, tug of war games, flinging it about and eating it the sea would have been paddled in and holes dug
Norma, hoping you survived and you get better weather, we all need some sunbathing and a nice colour instead of white
Lynn he probably didn't like being overtaken by a little old lady in an ancient 4x4, he was right on the edge of the lane pushing me towards the barrier, did it more than once as well
VERY well behaved isn't he, bless him! Hal would have excavated the whole beach - God that dog could dig, it was scarey.

Poor little Zen, such a shame but it won't be for that long and t'will all be worth it, little treasure xx
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2016, 11:00 AM
Well, it's just over 3 weeks since my op - I am now walking without a stick, so for the first time am going to do a full day of housework. The house is absolutely filthy. So far I have washed the kitchen floor - everything takes me a long time because I have to be so careful not to slip or fall. And it's very close here and I am sweating like a June bride!!

Had my 3 week physio appointment on Monday, and the gorgeous Shaun put me through my paces and has given me some exercises to do that normally one wouldn't attempt until 8 weeks after a hip replacement, so I am quite chuffed with that!

Sorry the weather isn't better for everyone - still, what can you expect? The kids have broken up from school - the weather is always crap at this time!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-08-2016, 12:44 PM
Take care Nikki, otherwise you'll be back in that hospital. Please don't bottom the house or you'll suffer tomorrow (then again who am I to talk)
Girls been out, Cariad and Lona had long drawn out rolls in fox poo, usually it Mabs, but today Cariad and Lona found it.
They didn't get groomed because they stink. Zen is a bit jumpy around her back end again. I decided to stop trying to comb the matted bits near her dock, and cut them out when we got home, you know that little girl may be a pain in the posterior but she stood rock still whilst I got them, and took some bits off her undercarriage at the same time. Rain in the wind when I took Mabs and Kesh onto the country park but we made it home without any wetness, and its still overcast but not raining. Sat with a butty and cup of tea and waiting for Red Rock to come on, which is at last beginning to make some sort of sense, I think.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2016, 03:05 PM
Nah - I'm fine now! Just jumped in the shower and will now get dressed and walk up to the post box - walking without a stick now!!
We cut the knots and tangles out of Ben - no point trying to comb them out, you would end up like as not with no fingers! We just cut them out as close to the skin as we can without actually cutting him!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-08-2016, 03:44 PM
Afternoon everyone another business day. Just stopped for a coffee after a shower.
Thank you for the links brenda some worth looking into but the suv types a bit high for sir Dillonalot.
Glad the hip is getting better Nikki.
June do hope you are still taking things easy.
Hope everyone else is having a good day.

Little update on the public footpath scenario. I rang the CC again the this morning the chap whose name I was given was out I was told I would receive a call which I haven't. Decided to check my emails and lo and behold there was an email waiting from the CC. They are taking legal against him to have the footpath put back on it's original course.
Gorden has just said you better stay off streetlife. I didn't reply to his other post on there felt it best left.
He was going on about that it was a few villagers and the parish council that had the problem and the CC didn't seem bothered. Got that wrong didn't he ?
Glad he doesn't know what I look like.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-08-2016, 03:49 PM
Well done Lynn, he was saying that to make people think he was able to do what he wanted, oh dear he wasn't
He'll be one of those types that can't be nice and always trying to get his own way, what do we call them, oh yes a BULLY
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-08-2016, 04:13 PM
Just had a look on streetlife seems there are few villagers on his side and think it is petty that people have complained.
I have answered and mentioned that I do not use it anymore re: the geese and that if we have to worry about our dogs harassing the geese why is it ok for the geese to harass us and our dogs ?
The orchard is huge so fence them off. I also mentioned he might of been better speaking to people using the path on their opinions instead of altering it and what seemed overnight.
I did however agree that he should not of had to deal with the vandalism that has been bestowed upon him.
People seem to be missing the point though about the clue in the name public footpath and that if it had all been done properly and safely then he would not of encountered the problems.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2016, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Well done Lynn, he was saying that to make people think he was able to do what he wanted, oh dear he wasn't
He'll be one of those types that can't be nice and always trying to get his own way, what do we call them, oh yes a BULLY
Reminds me of FW June!!
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »