Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2016, 09:25 AM
Worth try June.

By the way happy Yorkshire day to our Yorkshire friends.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2016, 10:07 AM
Morning all
I am doing very well, thanks for asking...well i am waiting for a message from my aunty to let me know she has survived her camera....don't like to think of her having to put up with stuff like that, she already has a bad heart and she is the nicest out of my dads family too...not fair!!
Brenda, enjoy your book...guess that means a film at some point?
Lynn, have a good time today
TW, i woul take the arnica...can't hurt can it?
Morning moyra, norma, lg, mandy harvey and anyone else i have missed off my list!!!
Ms. M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-08-2016, 10:24 AM
Hello guys hope this day is good for all of us.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2016, 11:56 AM
Hi Ms M, hope your day turns out o.k
Aunty has messaged, she is fine...all clear!!! she thanked me for keeping her company yesterday Lol...it was fine by me, i like her so it is fine spending time messaging her. Spent 30 minutes on the phone to Steve, the time off work has done him some good, he is happy and back to his funny self, i think being friends with him will be easy enough
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2016, 02:00 PM
brenda sorry didn't get a web site address for the dolls house shop today most things closed on a Monday so we had to do a mercy dash to Elm hall hotel who do an all day breakfast too.
I will be going up there so when I do will see if they have a web address.
Glad your aunt is ok griff.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Thats a massive relief for your Aunt, Griff. Something like that is not nice at all.
All girls been out, they all got their walk and I loosened up a little, still stiff and sore but not as bad as when I woke up this morning, having been awake off and on all night.
Zen's doing fine, let her have three quarters of the lunge line this morning, she was just zooming about sniffing and rolling, got a bit of her coat sorted, there are some matts still, gradually reducing them and pushing them back, she has some large fluffy lumps near her dock, it looks quite funny.
Have had a couple of soluble asprin with my butty, watching Garden Rescue, then will go and have a siesta for a couple of hours before tea
Hoping the breakfast was up to standard Lynn
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2016, 02:57 PM
It was lovely thanks June always is at that place.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Just coming in quickly here. Haven't read much as got side tracked looking for a moonpig card for daughter in usa. June yep take the arnica like you gave Zen. Thanks for looking Lynn. Don't worry to much about it. The book is for the play. But there is a film coming out in November called Fantastic Beasts and where to find them. Will definitely go and see that. Have a good evening all. bfn. No Gordon today??
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2016, 05:56 PM
Saab estates off the list.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Lynn, have you looked at the Subaru Forester, never seen one in the flesh as it were, but they look the part and something I've always had on my list if I was looking and one came up at the right price, running on LPG of course!!!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Cars-/9801...14&_stpos=PE14
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >