View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 08:16 PM
Harvey, currently if I didn't want to pay car tax, I need not because of my disability. However, because I insure Steve to drive her on his own I choose to pay tax. It suits me at the moment! Expensive but it did prove useful for getting me to and from the hospital lately.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 08:30 PM
Well been watching Skyfall, I am not impressed and am giving up on it! and going to bed. Have a good night all, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 08:38 PM
Yes Lynn, you are right...no more exemption when the car reaches a certain age....our 1989 xjs still has to be taxed at our expense when on the road
Lovely to hear Lara had a good time in the river
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-07-2016, 08:50 PM
I'm watching Skyfall on +1 as I watched Fake or Fortune first,always enjoy that. Seen Skyfall before and I really enjoyed it, stick with it Moyra.
It is lovely Lara has been for a paddle, she must think she's in heaven now
I'm ready for bed, so tired. I was watching the Countryfile forecast for the week ahead, and NO rain here tomorrow, checked the forecast and Yes there is NO rain, you'd think as they've been forecasting it for days, and I've near killed myself doing all the jobs in one day because it was going to rain, it would have the decency to rain wouldn't you. May not be in a fit state to walk the girls tomorrow either. Will have to see, I maybe OK
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 09:14 PM
Well I for one think that is just rude TW.....if they say rain and you have been busy it should rain...as predicted, I am convinced that they all just say a different thing on the basis that someone, somewhere will get it right!
I liked skyfall, I think Daniel Craig was an excellent bond....mind I like him in most things, the girl with the dragon tattoo was good. I have that film about Alan Turing on 4+1
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Not 100% sure Harvey but think the exemption on classic cars tax was abolished a while back.
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Yes Lynn, you are right...no more exemption when the car reaches a certain age....our 1989 xjs still has to be taxed at our expense when on the road
Oh thanks so much guys, yes I'm out of date but haven't had a need to keep up since I sold the Scimitar.

Off to bed now, see you all tomorrow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 09:32 PM
I think we had about 2years to wait and they did away with it...typical lol
Night Harvey, sleep well
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-07-2016, 09:38 PM
I should be on my way to Bedfordshire really, up the wooden hill and all that. It is so very rude isn't it Griff, only changed their mind after I'd nearly snapped in two, if they were going to do that, they should have done it earlier, I would have painted the wall and done the moving about tomorrow.
Reliant Scimitar was on my Wants List, Harvey. Only one I never got, managed all the rest. Although the Merc 450SLC wasn't exactly mine, but hey I drove about in it often enough
Ms. M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-08-2016, 04:49 AM
Hello guys I'm so happy everyday having a furbabies in my life hope this august will be a good month for all of us!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4