Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2015, 01:48 PM

'Gredo at dog park

Nigredo fatso sniffing around the new people, a fat and very lazy American Bully female on the ground, and a skittish young American bully peeking in from the right

Nigredo greeting a Doberman/Black and Tan Coonhound mix, this dog was actually rather nasty and was snapping at people who tried to pet him and barking at people, so we left that area shortly afterwards

Frolicking with a Standard (and fat and lazy) Poodle, and a Hound/Pitty mix

Laying on me on our way home... tired boy (but didn't LAY AROUND in the dog park like his other fellow fatties did)

Returning the favor after he got home and decided to jump in my bed (silver nail polish, not black toenails )

(he was absolutely zonked from his day and did not feel me at all)

He is on a diet and exercise regimen because he is really turning into a fatty and we went there for exercise, but frankly he was not ultra active because it was far too hot and everyone was under the trees... but he moved a bit. MEH!
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-04-2015, 10:34 PM
Nigredo may have a few pounds to lose but that coat of his...so shiny and glossy
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2015, 11:41 PM
Thanks. Nigredo is fat, but he is still active. After seeing all the lazy fatties barely older than him, I decided maybe I should crack down on him a little. Got him Taste of the Wild grain free Salmon flavor for his new diet (he hates fish) and we will be trying to lose a few pounds (both of us).
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

29-04-2015, 08:16 AM
Aw bless him! He looks fab and doesn't look anywhere near being fat! Just a well loved dog. What a lovely shiny coat he has as well.

Thanks, MF, for sharing those lovely photos.

Take care x
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 09:26 PM
Lovely pics Nigredo is lovely, I don't think he's fat
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 09:57 PM
Thanks, you two. He's more of a FAT HEAD, in any case. Gosh I love the dude.
SarahJade
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-04-2015, 11:31 PM
Looks like he had a lovely day out, and even a gentle stroll in the sun is better than a day laid around the house.
He doesn't look massively overweight but I too always tried to be proactive with making sure my animals don't put on too much weight. Wish I was more committed with losing some myself.