Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Loopylouc
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-08-2010, 12:28 AM

Kitty and co

While I'm still new I thought I'd introduce my cat Anna. She's being extremely tolerant of the new puppy, she's 9 years old now, so probably can't be bothered with the fuss. She's given him a pat on the head as a warning shot across the bow (no claws out), and he seems happy to defer to her status as queen of the castle.

She does well considering she has to watch Hammy and Speedy doing their stuff, and can't eat either of them

ETA: In case you're wondering why the hamster eyes look funny, it's because they both have red eyes and the flash makes them go weird, but the red eye fixer on the camera doesn't fix it.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-08-2010, 02:04 AM
Anna looks lovely.

Having had 6 cats with 3 dogs I can honestly say the best thing for all concerned is for the cat to give the dog a quick ding whilst the dog is young.

I've one nervy cat and whilst the dogs don't give her a hard time she spends her life moving around to get away from them.

Paddy & Murphy (the boy cats) swiped all our dogs noses as pups. To this day the dogs don't bother them and the cats can be relaxed around the house having established the rules.