register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2016, 01:19 PM
Griff, that is so sad that someone out there has so little to do in life that they spend their lives making others lives a misery.
Glad to hear its not Steve, that was my first thought. If LG doesn't get you rat @rsed them come and have some Wolfie Lurve, you may emerge even more battered and bruised than usual though Girls are very affectionate but it can get a bit over the top
Back from the bone run, not a great amount, but got pretty full freezers already, so we're all topped up again now.
Very sultry and warm here, overcast with weather warnings in place of severe weather in places, sadly doesn't indicate WHICH places. I got out and back before it decided it was anywhere near where I was, I didn't fancy the M60 in torrential bouncing rain with a thunderstorm raging overhead
Sue I use Adrian Flux Brokers, they have always given me a really good deal, and you get their full Breakdown Recovery for £50 a year if you take out insurance with them.
Girls laid flat out, have the umbrella up but there isn't any sun out, lots of cloud cover.
LG has The Mem not found the strongbox under the floor of the hencoop yet. Mind you I don't think the white fivers spend nowadays
Mandy, hope Tony gets his knee sorted, its bad enough when they're painful, but at that stage it must be agony for him.
Moyra, thinking of you today
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2016, 01:30 PM
It might be him in a round about fashion TW... i would hope not, he seemed very nice but who knows what gets said when they are all waiting to go out for the days work...i wouldn't mind getting battered by the girls Lol...bet it would make me feel better, i know my dogs are a pain sometimes but i am very glad i have them...they make me smile...i am most likely over tired...will sort myself out. Think also it is coming up to 4 years since i got ill and despite me doing what i am told not a lot has changed for me, just ignore me, i am whinging..will go and have a word with myself Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2016, 03:04 PM
Thanks everyone for your well wishes for tomorrow shall be glad to get it over and done with now. Griff, I do not understand where the nasties are coming from but I would ignore it. I hope you feel better soon not having any sleep can make you feel down as I full well understand. Take care lass.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2016, 04:09 PM
Moyra, what time do you go in at??? Will hopefully make you feel better in the long run...hope you get a hot team of Drs lol...that always makes me feel better!
Thankyou Moyra...I think I may have a water infection too which will only add to things...ahhh well, sod em!!!
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2016, 04:30 PM
Moira good luck for tomorrow and hopefully you will recover quickly. LG hope you had a good day out and didn't have to part with much brass haha Lynn you were out early I was still in bed and you had already walked Dillon. Sue hope you had good luck in getting your friend cheaper insurance. Mandy hope Tony's knee is repairable and gets better soon. Griff hope what you think isn't true if it is kick his a*se for him. Glad it isn't Steve and hope it's not him in a round about fashion. Brenda Tyto's very clever neither wonder you are so proud of him. TW sorry you can't get help with your back, glad you got the bone run done safely.

Super hot today and although there were adverse weather warnings nothing came off it here although the sun has now gone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2016, 04:53 PM
Hope all went well on your trip today cordon and the wallet is still in one piece.

Hope x-rays go well for OH Mandy and they can sort him out quickly.

From th sounds of it it is a good thing there weren't too many bones or yu would have no room for food for yourself June.

Sun disappeared heer at lunch time and then we had heavy rain. It is now pouring again with thunder Quotes obtained for insurance but I didn't realise her car was a sports version but we have managed to find one about £60 less not much of a saving but a saving now it is up to her. I have never found Saga cheap and in fact am still waiting on a quote from them for dog insurance and the dog causing the problem has been dead 10 years!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2016, 04:57 PM
Well we have had the thunder and rainstorm here. Still raining. I have to book in at 1pm tomorrow. Take care all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Yeah the sun went in here, but no rain. Sun is out again now and the wind has changed and its coming from the west, so nice breeze coming in through the house.
Tidied girls up and about to take their tea out, chicken, steamed veg, cottage cheese and yogurt, banana each for afters.
I have actually sat out in the garden this afternoon, have had a book on standby for a while, not one of my usual authors but it looked like it could be good and Bernard Cornwell had said it was a good read. Got a nice colour coming on me after the white dead fish look from winter rain.
Moyra, you snuck in, all morning to fester on it as well, not good at all. Thinking of you
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2016, 06:03 PM
Thanks June, hopefully it will soon be over and done with. Just hope Steve comes up trumps with walking Amber etc.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2016, 06:37 PM
Didn't like to say anything, but that was in my mind as well. Is there anyone who could look after her for a couple of days for you
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >