Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-05-2016, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
for she has a touch like a stoneage midwife when it comes to plants.
That's basically what SWMBO says about me So I'm only allowed to do apples and pears, maybe some soft fruit, and of course the dreaded grass (Cutting thereof)

While you're logged in I might say I read your comments about our little troll, completely agree and my reasons for being here are very much in line with yours.

I might add that we have experienced trolls on here before and sadly it seems ot me to be a phenominon (Sp?) of the internet age, I could go into details but I won't, suffice to say that as soon as I see one I immediately hit the ignore button and any threads started but these types don't get opened and if by accident I did open one I would not be able to read the words.

LG let me assure you that is a great aid to keeping my blood pressure under control and thus (hopefully) extending what time I have left on this mortal coil the relevant procedure is just click on the troll profile and select 'ignore this person' (Or words to that effect) and you will then see a list of people who you have done that to. My list is quite long mind you some got lost many years ago.

I like all the regulars on here and I find it nice to talk about our dogs and have a 'chat' in a civilised way about most things, and let's face it you might get the same down the pub but you'd have to get dressed up, whereas I can sit here wearing anything (or nothing ) and you wouldn't be any the wiser
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 10:32 PM
Lol, losos surfs the super highway in the nuddy...nice to know what others get up to in their own homes!!!
LG, glad you survived the gardening, our back lawn is nearly a foot high, only got cut 10days ago!!!!!
Lol...well beings as Conor and Eileen have some alone time she might be pre occupied!!! Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2016, 10:37 PM
Oh, so you don't think she put the fire in the bath after all then.
Does Harvey cut the grass in the nuddy d'ya fink
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 10:38 PM
I have to go..my battery is flat and so is my phone....boo!!!!!
See you all tomorrow
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 10:39 PM
Lol...I would be worried about industrial injuries if he did TW. Nah, I reckon she found a better use for the bath lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-05-2016, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol, losos surfs the super highway in the nuddy...nice to know what others get up to in their own homes!!!
LG, glad you survived the gardening, our back lawn is nearly a foot high, only got cut 10days ago!!!!!
Lol...well beings as Conor and Eileen have some alone time she might be pre occupied!!! Lol
Hi Sis

1) Good job that little camera thingy on the top of my screen is switched off Just for the record I'm in my jim jams as I've had a bath and there's no way I'm going to get dressed again tonight
2) Ours only got cut last week, had to whizzover it again today, the only bit not growing 6 inches day is the bit where the skip was so was able to leave that
3) Yes, that's my guess as well
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2016, 10:42 PM
Nite Griff, just off to water the plants and then do girls brekkies. Went out to put them to bed a couple of hours ago, Kesh was lay flat out on the rubber matting at the back door, tail wagging furiously but unmoving, Zen ran up with her tail wagging, sent her in the big house with Nana, Mummy and G.aunt Cariad, shut the bottom door, by the time I'd stepped over Kesh, tail still wagging and actually head lifted up for a stroke, so duly stroked head, and got in the house, Zen was back out and in the doorway of the little kennel. So probably outside, its warm enough. Have a concern about the nutter at the back, all the lights are on, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen, like Blackpool Illuminations, do not like the thought of the girls out with him on the prowl, but not fair they can't lie outside on a decent night if they want to.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-05-2016, 10:49 PM
I'm off to my bed now, goodnight everyone

June, that last PM seemed to be only my 'quote' couldn't see you reply maybe I somehow deleted it, I do things like that sometimes

Anyway, I'll read anything you send tomorrow.

See you all then
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2016, 11:05 PM
I did reply Harvey, wonder where it went
Will check on that one
Nutter seems to have switched all lights out apart from the bedroom, which is on all night and the curtains are closed 24/7.Kesh gone to bed, Zen was out, took her back into mummy and she's settled, checked her just now and all is quiet and everyone in bed.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2016, 11:11 PM
No trace of my reply to you, ah well. Have sent you another one
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5