Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2011, 03:39 PM

Back to normal

We have had a week with no incidents and offlead dogs,didn't last very long,just as we were 5 mins into our walk a little crossbreed comes running out from a property,barking ,snarling and raised hackles at Tyler I blocked it from approaching him and told it to go home,of course it ignored me and ran around the back of Tyler,so we carried on walking and ignored it and it went home

On the way home just as we were approaching the little alleyway there was an offlead ridgeback,no owner in sight It hadn't spotted us and I wasn't sure about the dog so we turned around and walked all the way around to get home

I am seriously considering carrying something I can squirt in these dogs faces if they try and approach because I am so sick and tired of loose aggressive dogs on our walks,especially when I have my kids with me.