Female 

11-05-2006, 11:33 AM
No to bed
No to furniture
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Yes to both ! ! Angel sleeps in bed with me, and when my OH occassionaly stays it's usually a fight for a spot. Wouldn't have it any other way tho
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 03:12 PM
No he's not allowed on the chairs, although he makes constant efforts to get on them and stay on them. I (or visitors) just don't fancy sitting on chairs covered in dog hair, mud and worse ... So ... I let him on the bed instead when the OH is out
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 07:03 PM
Suki is allowed on the sofa bed (with a cover over it) in the kids living room and in our room (leather - brand new!!) she's allowed on that.

She is not allowed on the beds though! But she has her own bed at the side of hours and that works fine.

She is bathed every week and muddy paws are washed regularly
Molly2606
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 07:41 PM
i let molly on the sofas but not on the beds
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-05-2006, 07:53 PM
Ossie is allowed on the sofa in the evening when we settle down after dinner.It may sound confusing but he has got it just fine.He knows he isn't allowed during the day,because we don't tend to use the lounge then.But in the evening it is a source of amusement to us.We keep a blue throw folded up in the corner for ossie to sleep on.As soon as we sit down in the evening,he drags it down then does a lap of the house with it in his mouth,then presents it to me to put on the sofa for him to have a nice evening cuddle and snooze.He then preceeds to snore so that none of us can hear the TV.
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Mine are allowed on the sofas and beds.

Our sofas are leather and easy to wipe clean (I get through a LOT of baby wipes ) but I have to admit, if the sofas were fabric, i probably wouldn't allow them up.

Shay sleeds on our bed a couple of times a week and any night the OH is working away. The other nights, he sleeps on the spare bed. Lola has a big cushion on the floor of our bedroom and a cool bed in the spare room and she alternates between the two. Occasionally, they'll both be on the bed with OH and I but it's a bit of a squeeze...2 adults and 2 dogs of 8 stone plus each
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-05-2006, 08:36 PM
well i like my bed too much to let mine on..plus i would get kicked out or boiled alive.
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Lucy - sofa and bed (also at nights)

Tam - sofa always and bed during the day

Penny - only the sofa
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2006, 03:19 PM
yes to both

bruno does get off when told though - but have to admit thats not very often. i am more strict when we have visitors round as he likes to get on laps and 4 stone of staffie isnt that comfortable ! LOL

The bed - he comes in about 4 in the morning for about 4 hours of sleep - I dont mind that - rather he is sleeping on the bed than trying to wake me up !!
Page 6 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >