View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2013, 10:37 AM
Hi I am aware of her age,but have seen a puppy farm and the dogs rescued the bitches were not young some of them about the same age,in a terrible state.But I am glad you are on the case,it must be worrying,because a lot of bad people would like to own a wolf type dog,that is why there are now a lot of these dogs in rescue shelters.I just hope that the rescue people contact that particular dogs rescue,so that people are found with the knowledge of these dogs.crystalgirl
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2013, 10:43 AM
She is spayed anyway, so of no interest. I have had a call about them this morning from someone who sounds as though they may be right for them and have passed their number onto the dogs' owner. I would definitely interview them for a puppy and this is the criteria I am using.
dixondog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-03-2013, 11:53 AM
The dogs would never have got into the wrong hands because neither the owner or myself would have passed them on to just anyone we were always looking for a rescue which is why i first posted on here in the hope June would be able to offer some advice
dixondog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Great news June fingers crossed and thanks again
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2013, 12:05 PM
Have text and emailed the owner with the info so waiting to hear now. I think the person that called is definitely worth talking to and taking it further.
dixondog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-03-2013, 12:10 PM
Am saying a little pray.x
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Owner just text to say he will ring them when he gets in from work and I have text the people to tell them and they have text back OK thanks, so everyone in the loop now!!!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2013, 09:14 PM
Wow, what a result - I really hope it comes off the they find their forever home. Well done June for coming to the rescue along with dixondog.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2013, 09:18 PM
Not heard anything from the owner as to what has happened, have just emailed over another enquiry to him, I don't really think it would work out, but he knows his dogs better than I do, so thought I would let him see it and make his own mind up.
I hope he lets me know whats going on, because I don't know if he wants me to keep sending him enquiries or not.
dixondog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Haven't spoken to him today but keep sending them
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >