View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2008, 03:36 PM

Advice needed for rehoming a rottieX in the NorthWest.

I have just been asked for help in finding somewhere to rehome a rottiex. I have never seen the dog but from what I have been told it is a 5 year old Rottie cross who is extremely soft and lovable. However it is now being left at home all day with a ****zu they bought as a pal for it from a puppy.Apparently the ****zu is the boss. The dog is now in rented accommodation and is destroying the place so they have made the decision to rehome it .When they originally got the dog the home circumstances were different.

Can anyone reccomend any rescues or organisations that might help them. I have already given them the contact number for our local rescue and The Dogs Trust.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2008, 04:59 PM
BOOBAH....SHONA...... Only joking Hun.
Have you checked the web, for any rescues near you. Google search. Hope it finds somewhere.....sounds a sweetheart
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2008, 05:02 PM
I've given them details for all the ones I know of in the North West.I just wondered if anyone had any advice? I know it is a rottie x but wondered of breed rescue was abetter way to go?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2008, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
I've given them details for all the ones I know of in the North West.I just wondered if anyone had any advice? I know it is a rottie x but wondered of breed rescue was abetter way to go?
Don't know hun....whats it crossed with, do you know
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2008, 05:14 PM
No idea. It is the daughter of my neighbours friend.........My neighbour came round today to ask fro some advice.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
No idea. It is the daughter of my neighbours friend.........My neighbour came round today to ask fro some advice.
What a shame....only one I can think of is what you've already said, Canine defence....but how sad. Pity no-one on here in that area would consider isn't it.
What a pity as they have had it so long too.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2008, 02:49 PM
hiya -= if this isnt sorted yet - try warrington animal welfare.... if needbe mention my name i knwo the person who runs it (through my dad)

hope this helps