View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-03-2016, 11:02 PM
Evening Griff - glad it went well at the hospital or at least as well as could be expected.
We ordered some Billy no Mates today too! Tried to get 1kg direct from CSJ but the site wouldn't tell us how much the postage was without having my bank details - so they lost the order! Won't give my details until I'm sure exactly how much I'll be expected to pay in total. Eventually ordered it from a company called "My Itchy Dog" of all things, they had no trouble telling us how much the postage would be - and so got the order, it came to £42.98p for a kilo inclusive of the elusive postage.
Been very quiet on here today - perhaps everyone is having some down time.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 11:09 PM
Errrm, I didn't pay postage with csj lg...yep, bottom of the herbs bit is a yellow box and it says free delivery, second class post...I got the 300g pot
£13.50
I was happy enough with todays appointment, nice to be asked how often I want to be seen
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2016, 11:18 PM
Evening everyone unusual or me to be around at this time still but I have been a dirty little stop out with Beth.
It was my birthday today, Beth popped in to pick up a a parcel and stayed for a cuppa and saw my cards and said we were going out her treat.
So not long been back in had some beautiful flowers too. She also needed a night out lots going on with her mum being poorly and her MIl so a good chat was needed.

Glad things went ok at dentists, and doctors and sincerely hope no collapsing of noses.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 11:18 PM
LG..reckon you have cleared that itchy dog place out....it is on preorder now!!!
Yeah, has been a bit quiet on here today
I treated myself to a scallop batch on the way home...you can tell my diet is going well, anyhoo...upset tum and feeling very sick, I hope it was the food and I haven't got some awful bug from the hospital... Ewwwww
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 11:20 PM
Awwww Lynn, a very very happy birthday to you!!! Good on Beth taking you out, mind you sounds like it will have done her the world of good too
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2016, 11:23 PM
It did I think and she always knows she can pop in for a cuppa and a chat when needed.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 11:27 PM
Nice to have lovely neighbours Lynn, 1side of my place can be all right about 75% of the time...I don't trust her fully 100% to be honest and the other...I have nothing to do with them
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-03-2016, 11:29 PM
Happy Birthday Lynn and many more of them. Glad you got taken out for a bit of a knees up! Sounds as if you really enjoyed yourself and it's well deserved with what you've had to navigate recently!
Griff - The Mem has told me what a"scallop batch" is - I'd no idea! lol ! Having been aprised of the contents of same I'm not surprised you feel queasy! It'd slaughter me with indigestion!!!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 11:42 PM
You haven't lived LG!!!! If ever you venture down my way....I will give you some of my omeprazole to counteract the indigestion and then buy you one...yes, I will spend a whole pound on you!!!! Lol. My mum actually pointed out that I get bad after eating chips scallops etc from the chippy ( don't do it very often) she says it is most likely the fact that it is cooked with fish, battered sausage etc
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 11:46 PM
What do they call batches where you are from? My ex was from near canock and I had a 10minute discussion/ argument in the bakers trying to get crusty batches...they were telling me they didn't stock them yet they had them in the window..in the end I had to go behind the counter and point at what I wanted...I was then informed actually I wanted crusty cobs!! If I asked for a crusty cob here I would be going through the same thing to be told I wanted a crusty batch
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >