View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-03-2016, 09:53 AM
Yep we both have the dentist this afternoon but what is the betting an expected parcel will arrive when we are out? Murphy's Law says it is bound to. Did Sue say something about a walk along the sea front???? with her it is more like a sprint. I shall go at my pace and enjoy the stroll, she is always in a hurry to get nowhere fast
Now thinking in advance , if I take my camera or camcorder I can see how steady I can make it, then use it as a test for the new photographic program when I get it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2016, 10:10 AM
Been reading the news, they're thinking its suitcases that have been checked in as the blast came from that area. Like Moyra says, they all need shipping back to their 'Caliphate' and a big wall building around them,heavily guarded, and every time we find some,we take them back and parachute them back in their compound to live by their own medieval rules and leave the rest of the world alone. Poor people caught up in it, probably catching flights for an Easter break or going to work in the case of the Metro, certainly not doing anything that would remotely warrant such an awful thing to happen to them.
Son just rang to ask if I can collect his prescription (he is diabetic) as he has been sent to Coventry (the city, they are still speaking to him) on very short notice, and thinks he will run out of his meds over the Easter period.
Moyra have you tried Arnica on your bruising as it may help.
Feeling a little more alive today, slept till 6.30am, far too early for me to get up, went back to sleep till just gone 8.30am, girls sorted and cleaned up, gave them a spray of my concoction, pulled faces and resignation, Zen not happy about this spray and was being silly. My Billy No Mates supplement and their flea and tick collars were despatched yesterday, hoping they get here quickly, but I bet its next week due to Easter. The Billy No Mates stuff has been sent 2nd class, so got no chance really, it takes 6 weeks to get into the system,hence the flea and tick collars to take me through that time lapse.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 11:15 AM
I hope it comes soon June, I have used Witch Doctor on it. As I say looks worse than it feels.

I hope everyone stays vigilant and safe over this coming holiday period as it will obviously be a very dangerous time for all.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-03-2016, 11:39 AM
Good morning everyone, hope ears and legs on doglets are better soon without any more ops and black eyes get better soon. TW I so agree with your solution to the problem ship them all and keep them there, anyone who left to join them shouldn't be allowed back in.

Beautiful warm weather here, had to take my coat off in the park. Sammy offlead again and really very good except for running off to a couple of other dogs. Luckily it's a good lot of walkers and dogs in this park and we all get to know each other.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 01:42 PM
Norma, so sorry Mr Fritzs op hasn't gone to plan...fingers crossed for him, brave lad
Just a flying visit, will read up properly later but hope that all dogs and people are doing well and you all enjoy your day
Hospital for me at 6.30!!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Afternoon all, met my friend for breakfast then to the hairdressers for a cut, wash & blow dry and also more highlights feel better now cos my hair was a mess lol I've also got a hospital appointment for the 31st for another painkilling injection cos this ones worn off. When I got in from the hairdresser I took Rosie for a run round on the field.
Hope you get on ok at hospital Griff. I'm at work later so will catch up when I get home.
Hope everyone has a good day
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Went to take Amber for a long walk with Blue but her batteries were not charged enough so took the walker, but I have overdone it. I am now in a lot of pain and extremely tired. Amber enjoyed her walk but she will tug on her short lead, so I must remember next time to take her long lead. Hopefully she will not need another walk tonight albeit may be a short one.

Any sign of the works being done on the river June? was hoping so.

Sue and Barry hope the dentists went ok!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 04:36 PM
Took Amber out for another short walk. Bless her she needs them. Cooking some chicken joints and the remainder of the new potatoes, cauliflower and broccoli from yesterday as a bubble and squeak after a fashion. Have a good evening all, waiting the boy to come in. He at least left me his house keeping first thing when he left. Late but better late than never.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Good luck at the hospital Griff.

Enjoy the sort of bubble and squeak Moyra. Sorry you are now in pain and hope blue is fully charged for tomorrow. Our neighbour is using a mobility scooter at the moment and he leaves his on charge overnight every night.

Hopefully soon June you will be back on the river with the girls.

Dentist done and Barry needs to go back for a filling but I am ok. He took some x-rays for me so if I hear nothing back in September Stopped on the way back to the car for a nice ice cream it has been such a lovely day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 10:35 PM
Mandy,really pleased you have an appointment for the jab...hope it works quickly, can you get signed off for the following day as you were very sore last time weren't you
Sue, hope you don't need any work doing and Tumbleweed...hope you get a sticker for being brave and having a filling
TW, my collars have been dispatched I got mine on ebay so not sure how quick they will arrive and I ordered the billy no mates direct off csj...i had stuff off them before and not sure how long it took
Moyra, hope blue is fully charged tomorrow and that Colin comes to sort out your shelter soon
Evening everyone I have missed
Saw the ent fella, same one as last time, nice chap,my nose still isn't right but it isn't collapsing so I am very pleased, I have to do the ointment again and he has agreed to leave me 6months...i don't see the point in going back every 3months as my hearing won't improve and if it gets worse I can ring him anyway, he Said the same about my nose, if I am worried or if the nosebleeds get regular again then I have to ring him straight away...i did say I see my other consultant regular so he will give him a shout if he has any worries, he just laughed at me when I said as long as my nose doesn't collapse I will put up with anything
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >