Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2009, 09:29 PM

Don't blow raspberries...

on Takara's belly...

I know Takara's normal reaction to blowing raspberries but nevertheless decided to do it just to wind her up.

No. No. No.

Believe me, a nail in the eye was enough to put a stop to that!

I blew, she wriggled, she kicked, her backfoot got my face and her nail got my eye.

OUCH

But bless her - her self control is getting better, she jumped up, barked and grabbed the nearest chew toy to unwind with! At one point she'd have been running in and out of every room like an idiot!
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Ouch! I've been got in the eye with a dogs foot before and it wasn't an experience I want to repeat! Hope your eye is okay. Silly Takara!
Ella LOVES raspberries on her belly. It turns her into a wriggling wreck and when you're done she writhes on her back until you do it again
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2009, 09:36 PM
lol silly dog ,can just picture the scene
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Bless her! Takara goes mental, the best part is, she doesn't only do it if you blow raspberries, its the sound so it doesn't even have to be near her. You can blow a raspberry on your hand or even just laugh through closed lips and she goes mad!!

When a friend of mine came over and found something funny, she laughed through closed lips and made the same sort of noise and the dog just flipped into this excited ball of spots flying around the house!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
Bless her! Takara goes mental, the best part is, she doesn't only do it if you blow raspberries, its the sound so it doesn't even have to be near her. You can blow a raspberry on your hand or even just laugh through closed lips and she goes mad!! !
Chloe does too and I have a big cut on the end of my nose to prove it ..
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 09:45 AM
Sorry it hurt, Lottie, but that did make me larf
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Chloe does too and I have a big cut on the end of my nose to prove it ..
Haha, but would you do it again?! I already knew Takara's reaction before deciding to try out this very dangerous stunt!

Vicki - glad it gave you a laugh
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 03:36 PM
nuff said
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2009, 03:39 PM
All the labs do that if you do it on their heads, been nutted many a time, I guess I should learn.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-01-2009, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
Haha, but would you do it again?! I already knew Takara's reaction before deciding to try out this very dangerous stunt!

Vicki - glad it gave you a laugh
...yes I do it all the time on her fat little tummy when we are playing on the floor (human babies love this too) . I also kneel down and hide my head in my hands and she tries to lick my face and then I blow Raspberries

Her other thing is Boo ! I jump out just just before she finds me when we are playing hide and seek and she goes mad with excitement it's very good for tiring puppies out...
One of the joys of living alone, you can do what you like and there is no one to see your madness
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >