View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-05-2011, 07:48 AM
i think you may be the third or fourth person to start this thread in the last couple days.

trouble is this vid has gone viral and everyone is mailing it to everyone.
i got it mailed yesterday
MississippiRick
Dogsey Junior
Male 

14-05-2011, 03:19 AM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
i think you may be the third or fourth person to start this thread in the last couple days.

trouble is this vid has gone viral and everyone is mailing it to everyone.
i got it mailed yesterday
Right.........and everyone assumes the dog is talking...hahahaha...chill out, it is a "voice over"
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-05-2011, 04:56 AM
That is so funny Gorden posted it to me but I couldn't access to share.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-05-2011, 05:25 AM
Originally Posted by MississippiRick View Post
Right.........and everyone assumes the dog is talking...hahahaha...chill out, it is a "voice over"
nooooo,you dont say!!
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2011, 07:14 AM
Yeah, I wasn't surprised when it popped up on a dog forum but I was surprised when people started playing it to each other in my office They aren't particularly "animaly" people but were all laughing their heads off. I'm mean I thunk it's hilarious, but that's because it really reminds me of my own dog. It is funny but I'm a bit surprised by it's popularity!
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-05-2011, 07:39 AM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Yeah, I wasn't surprised when it popped up on a dog forum but I was surprised when people started playing it to each other in my office They aren't particularly "animaly" people but were all laughing their heads off. I'm mean I thunk it's hilarious, but that's because it really reminds me of my own dog. It is funny but I'm a bit surprised by it's popularity!
me too

everywhere i go people keep offering to send it to me
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2011, 07:54 AM
I think it is great, I have watched a few times in various places and it always makes me chuckle!
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Apparently, everyone in my Mom's Office is watching the video, and now every time someone is dissappointed, they do the ARRRRRGH thing they have the dog doing in the video! LOL

I've been seeing this video everywhere!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by Sara'n'Scout View Post
I've been seeing this video everywhere!
I hope it continues to go around peoples homes and offices as it might help non dog owners to relate better to our canine friends. God knows we need something like this to do that.
MississippiRick
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-05-2011, 02:59 AM
I had a new one of the dancing dog, but when I posted it someone commented that the dog was on his hind legs too long.......OMG!!!!!!!!! If it was uncomfortable to him, he would drop down. They are not stupid animals. But do they love to perform, oh yea!!!!!!!!! They live for it...

There is such a fine line, and some should stay on the other side of it. There are some in here (not all of you mind you) that would say the upon seeing a video of a St. Bernard "he is in that snow way too long", when seeing a video of a Australian shepherd herding, would say "he is working way too hard", or "that Greyhound is running way too fast".........to those very few, step back a little, chill out, take another pill and everything will be fine....
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >