Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
If you have the designer name of the dress.. do a search to find other outlets who stock it.
I googled it when I saw this thread as had same idea but it is a Debenhams exclusive.
Best of luck anyway, some great ideas if you can't get that exact same one.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Hi Adel you don't say what size you are, if you are a 12 there won't be much difference between a 12 and a 14 and a dressmaker would be able to alter the dress for you .

If you found a dressmaker (try the yellow pages or a Debenhams store might help ) and order the 14 you could take the dress to see if it could be altered and still have the option to return it .

Originally Posted by Debenhams
Your satisfaction is our first priority. If you are anything less than delighted with any item for any reason, you can return it unused and in a saleable condition within 28 days* of receipt for a full refund.
It is quite a usual thing to have a wedding dress altered
Adele-84
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-03-2009, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi Adel you don't say what size you are, if you are a 12 there won't be much difference between a 12 and a 14 and a dressmaker would be able to alter the dress for you .

If you found a dressmaker (try the yellow pages or a Debenhams store might help ) and order the 14 you could take the dress to see if it could be altered and still have the option to return it .

It is quite a usual thing to have a wedding dress altered
Hi Mini,
Im normally a 10 in a dress, when I spoke to Debenhams customer service I was told they dont recommend alterations on this dress as it has all the ruffles. Im concerned il pay all that money, get it altered and it will look wrong
Thanks for all the advice guys !!!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Ohh that's a good idea of Brundogs!!

My first thought was Ebay too - perhaps there would be someone on there selling the same one? Worth a search?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2