Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:28 AM

Jackson (rip Jaz man) - labrador retreiver

Hi all,

Well Ians pics got me thinking about Jackson and all the great times we had and it dawned on me that most of you probably havent seen a picture of his handsomeness!

He was the best friend a kid could have, he got me through everything bad that happened when I was a kid and I miss him every day. I love my "boys" to bits, but nobody will ever compare to him. When he died what childhood I had went forever, RIP Jazz-man (1995 - 2003)

Thanks for looking

H xx
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-11-2006, 11:29 AM
Very handsome .... Great pics
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Awww he was a true beauty Kicks and what a shame he died at such a young age - 8 is no age at all is it Thanks for showing him to us
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:31 AM
thanks Ian, they're a hell of a dog - you're a lucky guy
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
thanks Ian, they're a hell of a dog - you're a lucky guy
Yup.. can't argue with that.. they are awsome Gonna make great little mountaineers when they a little older too
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:34 AM
Thanks Foxy, no 8 isn't any age, his brothers both died before they were two! He had kidney and liver failure as well as various other things but he held on with good-temper and lots of humour until I could cope without him he saw me through hospital, surgery, recovery and everything that went on at home while I was growing up I sure do miss him. He was a real angel xxx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:40 AM
Awww Kicks - he was absolutely gorgeous, with a heart to match his wonderful looks by the sound of it. No wonder you miss him so much.
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:41 AM
Thanks Moobli - funny how they mean so much isnt it, nomatter how they come into our lives they always make them better xx
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
Thanks Foxy, no 8 isn't any age, his brothers both died before they were two! He had kidney and liver failure as well as various other things but he held on with good-temper and lots of humour until I could cope without him he saw me through hospital, surgery, recovery and everything that went on at home while I was growing up I sure do miss him. He was a real angel xxx
Aww that's really sad Kicks - I'm so sorry
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:43 AM
it is sad Foxy, but I believe he was sent for a reason, he made me the person I am and taught me how to love and for that he'll be in heaven - and if he's not i'm going to wherever he is!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >