Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2006, 02:08 PM

Occasional spots on puppy's tum...

When Bongo came to us she had a couple of little spots on her tummy. They cleared up within a couple of days. Today I notice she has another one. Is this a normal puppy thing? Could it be a symptom of something else?
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-07-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by duboing
When Bongo came to us she had a couple of little spots on her tummy. They cleared up within a couple of days. Today I notice she has another one. Is this a normal puppy thing? Could it be a symptom of something else?
Hi Duboing the causes off spots are many and varied from bites to skin problems. If Bongo had a couple and they went away the cause was unlikly to be anything serious .

If she has another spot the same as the others and it causes no irritation and she is fit and well I would watch to see the spot is ok and I would stop worrying . If you are concerned speak to the vet.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Ta Mini, that's just what I wanted to hear. I do worry about my little treasure though
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by duboing
Ta Mini, that's just what I wanted to hear. I do worry about my little treasure though
I would be to if I had Bongo she's such a sweety ..