Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-09-2009, 10:07 PM
An update from one of our volunteer kennel walkers on Shiva:

“I forgot Shiva was out yesterday so took her again today. such a lovely girl - my daughter loves her and asked if we didn't have another dog already, would we take Shiva home. Anyone who wants only one dog should consider this kind, gentle girl who is almost a ready made pet - she is housetrained, quite well trained, calm, loving but also up for a good game with the ball”.

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2009, 08:23 AM
She's such a love.... so sorry to hear she hasn't found a home yet.....
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2009, 09:12 AM
She is so lovely, I can't understand why she hasn't been snapped up by now! Fingers crossed for her forever home asap!!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-10-2009, 10:46 PM
An update on Shiva from Lynne:

"Walked into the kennels to choose the last walk had 2 other dogs in mind, but caught Shiva's eye and "It had to be you" Pictures came out blurred but these were OK:

Oh I wish the kennels were nearer ... "!

Shiva is still looking for a foster or forever home - she has been in rescue kennels since June.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-11-2009, 06:15 PM
An update on Shiva by Lynne who visited her in kennels today ...

“Shiva had a run in the paddock, game of footie and short walk today. She is very slender and I believe has dropped muscle bulk particularly noticable on her back legs. I couldn't get her to smile today..but then perhaps she is losing hope”.

Shiva is desperately looking for a foster home or forever home. She has been waiting since June 2008!
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2